• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Dad's first and probably last trip to WDW - suggestions please!

fausz4

Mouseketeer
We are leaving in 14 days :cool1: for our first family trip to WDW!

We invited my parents to go with us - my dad has cancer and it is slowly (fast IMHO) spreading throughout his body...started 8 years ago in prostate, now in the last 2 years it has moved from there to this lower back, shoulders, liver and lungs...he even had a bout with skin cancer on his 'private area'. Now his treatment consists of a chemo tx every 3 weeks (it takes 4 hours each time / 3 bags?). It really is hard on him for the next week. He had it last Thursday (8 days ago)...yesterday he went in for 3 pints of blood...that usually perks him up!!!(His words not mine!)

They are now talking about starting radiation this up coming week on the second shoulder and I am worried (not only about this...) that this will wear him down more for the trip.....Why not wait 3 weeks??? Is this a selfish thought?

This trip is ALL he has been talking about since we started planning in February - and he has had a pretty good summer - until the last chemo tx. He kept telling his Dr that he could do whatever he wanted to him - but he had to feel good in Sept - cause he was going to disney with 'his boys'!

Sorry this is long - but I want this trip - not to be perfect - but memorable for our family.....my mantra has been ---- Making memories with Grandpa - that is what it is about...

We have rented an ECV and I have planned some special things - like a WISHES cruise on the first night and a Fairy Godmailer being sent to them before we go....They will be invited to everything we do and they can choose if they want to go...but HOW CAN I MAKE THIS SPECIAL FOR HIM AND MAKE SURE HE IS COMFORTABLE WHILE THERE???

I totally feel blessed that he is evn able to go with us...

We are driving and staying at OKW in a 2 BR villa.

Thanks for all your feedback....

fausz4
( :sunny: 's daughter)

By all means the best way for him to enjoy this trip is for you to get
a pass from guest relations. It is no longer enough just to look
hanicapped. This is a special pass that will allow him and 6 of his
guests to use on all rides even if he is not going on the
ride himself.

Read the GAC info at the top of this page - not all GACs are the same. They don't get you front of the line access. And to use it if the intended person is not going on the ride????

Dear Fausz4

Planning for your trip is especially important - I'm sure you will enjoy yourselves whatever you do but there are some truly special attractions available in Orlando.

I suggest Cirque du Soleil - a world class show and unforgettable.
Fantasmic dinner package at MGM - booking the package will give you a good meal and almost guarantee you will see Disney's most popular evening show.
Take some time out from the parks and perhaps play some mini golf if your DD is up to it.
Take advantage of the monorail when you visit the Magic Kingdom and have dinner at one of the Resort Hotels (perhaps a character meal) before returning for the fireworks.

I wish I had been able to take my children and mum to Disney before she died. When we were in WDW in April I often thought how she would have loved to share their excitement and laughter.

I'm sure you will get invaluable advice from these forums - and support on this board if you need it.

All my best wishes to you and yours.
Rosie

muffy0110 said:
By all means the best way for him to enjoy this trip is for you to get
a pass from guest relations. It is no longer enough just to look
hanicapped. This is a special pass that will allow him and 6 of his
guests to use on all rides even if he is not going on the
ride himself.
The "pass" called a Guest Assistance Card (we abbreviate it as GAC)

Here's a summary of information about GACs:
  • Take him to Guest Services in any of the parks and talk to the CM there about his problems and needs. The diagnosis is not really that important because people with the same diagnosis can have very different needs. The GAC is not given based on diagnosis at all (for example, there is not a "list" of appropriate diagnosis for a GAC); the GAC is given based on needs and the accomidations that meet those needs.
    The GAC is usually given for up to 6 people (5 plus the person with a disability) and is valid at all the parks for your length of stay (you don't need to get a new one at each theme park).
    It is for the rides the person with a disability will be going on, not to use so others can avoid waiting.
    A few other things
  • the GAC is not meant to be a pass that gives immediate access. In fact, about 6 years ago, they renamed it to Card because when it was called a Pass, people thought it mean front of the line access. It says right on the card that it will not shorten or eliminate waits in line.
  • it is meant as a tool to tell the CMs what the person's needs are so that they can provide appropriate accomidation for the person it was issued to. Some examples of accomidations might be a quieter place to wait, a place out of the sun (for those times when the line is in the sun for a prolonged period of time).
  • because what is stamped on the GAC is based on needs, not all GACs say the same thing.
  • think of the GAC like an insurance card, not necessarily needed or used all the time, but there for when you need it.
  • even on the same attraction, the GAC is not always handled the same each time. Exactly what happens depends on how busy it is, how many other people with special needs are there at the time and staffing. Some times you may be sent thru the regular standby line, occassionally the fastpass line; sometimes the person with the GAC and a member of their party will be given an alternate place to wait while the rest of the party goes thru the standby line - and then meet up with them when they get to the front. Sometimes you might be given a slip and told you can come back at the time written on the slip (usually equal to the standby time); very occassionally, you might be taken right in. It depends on what they call "attraction considerations" (which is basically the things I listed in the second sentence).
  • Fastpass is a good way to avoid waits in line. You don't have to be present to get a fastpass, you can send one member of your party ahead with all the park passes to get fastpasses. When you report back to the ride at your fastpass return time, your wait will be 15 minutes or less.
  • If he gets tired and needs to lie down in air conditioning for a while, there is a First Aid station in each park. They have cots in individual cubicles for resting.

Because you are going in September, the parks would traditionally not be very busy, so you should be able to get on most things with a very short wait.

You may also want to consider that using an ECV might be too tiring and he may be better off having someone push him in a manual wheelchair.
He will give up some independence, but maybe less tired in the long run. You have to be alert and always watching while driving an ECV. Plus, you have to keep your hands in a fairly consistent position to drive. If he is weak and in pain, staying in position and staying alert is going to be even more tiring. Plus, if he is on painkillers, that will make him more tired and less alert.
Also, there are some attractions where he would have to transfer from the ECV to a manual wheelchair, but if he was in a manual wheelchair already, the wheelchair could be loaded right on the ride.

My DD drives a power wheelchair. She is an excellent driver, but after an hour or so of driving in really crowded conditions, she's tired and wants someone else to take over the controls for her for a while.
I probably would not change anything before you go (because Sept is not so busy and you may find that he enjoys the ECV). I would just keep in mind that if it doesn't work out with the ECV, you may need to "trade" it in for a manual wheelchair.
I'd also suggest you consider driving to the parks (except for MK, where the bus lets you off right by the turnstiles). That way, if he is needing to leave, you can leave pretty quickly and not have to worry about when the next bus is coming.
If he's in the park and needs a short rest, he can go to First Aid and lie down. The medical CMs there are very nice.

fausz4 said:
HOW CAN I MAKE THIS SPECIAL FOR HIM AND MAKE SURE HE IS COMFORTABLE WHILE THERE???

sounds like great plans already!

aside from his special needs, here are some generic grandparent things to consider, too...

would he like the excitement of planning, or prefer the luxuary/surprise of just showing up? think about what kind of things he likes (or ask him, or build in a "mix"). does he enjoy fine dining? shows? swimming?? kicking back and watching his grandkids faces while they have fun? is he a kid at heart who would love to get character autographs himself?

the unofficial guide rates things by what seniors tend to enjoy. maybe take a peek at that.

take LOTS of pictures! digital cameras are great for that. invest in a large memory card if you can. depending upon how old your kids are, they may remember best what you have pictures of. video would be great, too. and the ECV's basket can help hold all the stuff -- of course, just don't leave it unattended while on rides....

have a magical trip!
-dj

Some other hints/suggestions.
If you have never stayed at OKW before, you are in for a treat. If you have stayed before, you may know all these things, but in case you haven't, here is some information for you and some other "hints' for the parks.

We have been DVC members since 1993 at OKW. We go there once year on a family tip with my MIL and FIL. It is a perfect, relaxing place for making memories. When most people think of making memories at WDW, they think of specific rides/attractions or shows. Some of the things you will probably find yourself remembering even more are the little things that didn't seem "special" at the time.
OKW is the perfect place for some of those small, but special things.

1) If you haven't already, make sure that you are listed as needing First floor or one of the elevator buildings for Medical Reasons. There are only 3 buidlings with elevators and you don't want to find yourself on 3rd floor in a building that doesn't have one.

2) OKW 2 bedroom villas are huge and perfect for a family gathering. There is a dining room table with 4 chairs. If you bring in the 2 chairs from the 2nd bedroom, you can seat 6 comfortably at the table. We play card games and just sit and talk around the table in the evening.

3) There is a large covered porch with a ceiling fan. It has a patio table and 4 chairs. We enjoy going out there in the morning for coffee and eating breakfast with the morning paper. It's very relaxing and we've had a lot of good talks with MIL and FIL there.

4) There is a boat that goes from OKW to DD. It's about a 15 minute ride and is a nice way to go to DD. Those boats are wheelchair accessbile. Even if you don't go into any shops, DD is a nice place to go. One of my FIL's favorite things to do is sit by one of the tables overlooking the water. My youngest DD likes to sit in the little waterfront amphitheater area where Disney music is playing (sometimes they have a DJ or local music groups). It's a nice thing to do if only some of your party enjoy shopping. Those of you sitting outside can be the "receivers" of the purchases.

5) You can also rent pontoon boats at OKW and drive (sail?) to DD and down toward PO and back to OKW. When you get to the "fork in the river", going right will take you to the DD area. Going left will take you to the PO area. The whole round trip takes about one hour and is one of my FIL and MIL's favorite things to do. A wheelchair might be able to go on the boat (my DD's is narrow enough). If you have an ecv or the wheelchair is too wide, you can leave it parked at the dock.

6) Things you might not think of doing, like shuffleboard might be a big hit with him. Our routine includes at least one game of shuffleboard. The shuffleboard court is located near the main pool area). FIL reminisces about playing it when he was young and it is surprisingly a fun thing to do.

7) If he is too tired to spend much time at the parks, some of your party may be happy just to stay in the villa with him. Since you will have 2 bedrooms and a living/great room area, he can rest on a bed while some others are sitting in the living room. If at least 2 members of your party have cell phones, you can easily stay in touch.

8) Each unit has a DVD player (they used to have video players, but were upgraded to DVD) and you can get DVDs from Hank's Rent and Return (near the check in area). The DVD's are free of charge for people using points and can be rented (at least that's how it was) if you are not using points for your stay.

9) You will have a full kitchen with a stove, microwave and refrigerator (with ice maker). Some people don't like to cook at all when on vacation, but we usually eat lunch at the parks and eat breakfast and a simple supper in the villa. Even if my DH, I and our DDs don't eat in the villa, MIL and FIl almost always make a short day of the parks and do. FIL and MIL like things like grilled cheese sandwiches and soup that are simple to make. You may find that you dad has certain things he is hungry for. You can easily go to a grocery store and stock up on some of those things.

10) At the parks, think of going on some rides that might trigger reminiscing from him - things like American Adventure, the Land boat ride, Hall of Presidents, Great Movie Ride or anything he has a special connection with.

11) If it's not busy, there are rides where they will let you stay on for more than one cycle with a wheelchair if you want and there are no other wheelchair parties waiting (like the boat ride in Mexico). Before going on attractions, you might want to ask the CM how long the attraction is. if he's tired, you don't want to find yourself on a long ride with no way out until it has finished (Ellen's Energy Adventure is one of those kind).

12) MK is a busy park and sometimes a bit overwhelming to spend a long time at. One of the things you can do to break up the day is to take the monorail to one of the MK area resorts and just spend some time looking around the resort and maybe sitting in the comfortable chair in the huge lobbies. GF also has a pretty good food court. It's nice to get some food there and eat out by the water at one of the tables.

13) Some of the longer rides are a nice way to "get away" from the busy-ness for a while. Things like the Riverboat or Tomorrowland Transit Authority at MK. Also think of transportation as a ride, rather than just a way to get around (the Friendship boats at Epcot, train at MK, monorails).

14) Use Fastpass to avoid waits (although in Sept, it may not be that busy anyway). You can send one member of your party ahead to pick up Fastpasses - they will need everyone's park pass to put in the Fastpass machine, but the whole party doesn't need to be present to get them.

15) You can pick up park maps and might be able to get a Guidebook for Guests with Disabilities at the check in area at OKW. You can look at the Guidebook on line before you go (there is a link to the Disney site on the disABILITIES FAQAs thread near the top of this board).

16) Be aware of which rides require a transfer from a wheelchair/ecv to a ride car. (they are marked with an icon on the park maps too, so you will have a handy resource with you). Transferring back and forth might be tiring for him, so it might be best to plan to not do a bunch of "transfer required" rides in a row. You may also want to plan your rides around his "best" times (for example, if he's feeling best in the morning, plan the things he needs to transfer for then and save things that are less tiring for the afternoon).

About the starting of radiation this week. I would think your father would have some say in that situation.

When my mom had breast cancer way back in like 1994-95. She had her treatments planned around my brother's college graduation.
They scheduled things so the week after his graduation was when the next treatment was, so that meant her previous treatment was as many weeks as possible before the graduation.

Ultimately its up to your father when his radiation treatments start.
His doctors may have another plan, however you know he won't be as strong if he has a treatment right before the trip.

Sometimes its a matter of quality of life. So if your father thinks its fine, and the family agrees, i suspect things came be moved around. Especially since it sounds like he is looking forward to the trip, it probably is really keeping his spirits up too.

We also found that my grandfather bought one of those sorcerer mickey hats, and just loved it when he made a trip to disney with the family. After the trip, he would goto the hospital to visit friends and such, for his appointments, and he would wear his mickey hat. He wore that big hat, and it cheered people up, and it gave him extra umph in his step too!

You never know what someone may like. I wouldn't have pegged grandpa as the Sorcerer Mickey fan, but he was!!
Also your father may find that on somedays he only will want to spend 2-4 hours out. Some days more time, some days less all depends on how much energy hes got.

Connie

zumbergc said:
We also found that my grandfather bought one of those sorcerer mickey hats, and just loved it when he made a trip to disney with the family. After the trip, he would goto the hospital to visit friends and such, for his appointments, and he would wear his mickey hat. He wore that big hat, and it cheered people up, and it gave him extra umph in his step too!
A very good idea. If he's not a Sorcerer Mcikey kind of guy, maybe he's a Goofy type!
And it made me think of something else.
Start a collection of something for him.
It could be pressed pennies - there are penny pressing machines ALL over the parks and the resorts. They are inexpensive and fun to look at later. They also have pressed penny books to keep the pennies in.
Pins are also good (see mommytoMJM's post about her DD's pins ). They have very nice pin books to store the pins in.

Either thing would give him something to look at/memento for after the trip is over. If there are some days he doesn't have the energy to come to the parks, you could bring him back some pins or presseed pennies for his collection. Maybe, if you are getting pins, to avoid everyone in your party bringing him the same Sorcerer Mickey pin, you could all choose themes (someone buys only Mickey pins, someone else looks for Donald, someone gets attraction pins, etc).

First off - thank you all for your input! This board has really helped me not only plan this trip for us - but help me understand what I will need to do for dad while we are there....You all have been a God send to us!

SueM in MN said:
1) If you haven't already, make sure that you are listed as needing First floor or one of the elevator buildings for Medical Reasons. There are only 3 buidlings with elevators and you don't want to find yourself on 3rd floor in a building that doesn't have one.
SueM in MN said:
What number and when can I call to see if we can get a 1st floor room (we leave two weeks from today). The owner made requests for me - but I dont know if she mentioned 'medical reasons'.

SueM in MN said:
2) OKW 2 bedroom villas are huge and perfect for a family gathering. There is a dining room table with 4 chairs. If you bring in the 2 chairs from the 2nd bedroom, you can seat 6 comfortably at the table. We play card games and just sit and talk around the table in the evening.
SueM in MN said:
OKW - we booked it specifically so we had more room (believe it or not - we had thoughts of booking rooms at PO and just bringing his recliner all the way from Illinois!!!! Renting points from a DVCer has proved another God send to us! I hadnt thought about bringing games! Thanks!

SueM in MN said:
15) You can pick up park maps and might be able to get a Guidebook for Guests with Disabilities at the check in area at OKW. You can look at the Guidebook on line before you go (there is a link to the Disney site on the disABILITIES FAQAs thread near the top of this board).
SueM in MN said:
I have tried to get my mom to get on the boards or to atleast read the 'unoffical guide' I purchased....she doesnt want to do it....so I am the collector of information and I just read, print and give it to them....which I dont mind. I will probably print off the Guidebook and let them read it.

BTW - I talked with my dad this morning and he is feeling a bit better...he found out today that they cant do radiation on the same area twice (his shoulder) - so he is going in for some kind of shot in that area....I'll get more info from my mom later. His Dr.s and nurses told him to keep up the positive attitude - they think he is doing great for what he has been through this year! I truly believe this trip has helped with that attitude and I told my mom that as soon as this trip is over - we will be planning another ---to keep is mind on that!

Thanks again ---- and keep passing on the excellent information!

fausz4

What number and when can I call to see if we can get a 1st floor room (we leave two weeks from today). The owner made requests for me - but I dont know if she mentioned 'medical reasons'.

Look at your confirmation letter. If it says something about "medical" or "health", then they requested it. Sometimes, even though it's not in the letter, it is in the computer. If they didn't, the owner can call Member Services (that's who deals with Special Needs for DVC) and request it be added. you may not get a new confirmation letter because the time is short.

OKW - we booked it specifically so we had more room (believe it or not - we had thoughts of booking rooms at PO and just bringing his recliner all the way from Illinois!!!! Renting points from a DVCer has proved another God send to us! I hadnt thought about bringing games! Thanks!

There is a nice chair with a footrest in the living room, but if he would more comfortable with a recliner, you can rent one from http://www.caremedicalequipment.com
There are (or at least used to be) some games that can be borrowed from the Community Cneter (the last time we looked, there were games like Candyland, etc. But, since you are driving, it would be really easy to bring some favorites from home.

I have tried to get my mom to get on the boards or to atleast read the 'unoffical guide' I purchased....she doesnt want to do it....so I am the collector of information and I just read, print and give it to them....which I dont mind. I will probably print off the Guidebook and let them read it.
I've tried to show my MIL the boards a number of times, but it's just too overwhelming for her.
So, it's good your family has you.

:flower:

I'm sorry I have nothing to offer in the way of suggestions but I just wanted to tell you that I think this is just a wonderful thing you are doing for your dad.
It sounds like you have done a ton of research already and because of your hard work (research wise), i'm sure you will have a very special holiday.

thank you for all of your ideas and kind words.

I am trying to search for the GAC information....I found the information page for guests with mobility issues (on wdw site)...but I am looking for GAC specific info....

thanks,

fausz4

Just wanted to send hugs your way. :grouphug: We lost my Dad to lung cancer just 5 months ago. I know how hard this must be. Take your Dad and have a wonderful trip!

fausz4 said:
thank you for all of your ideas and kind words.

I am trying to search for the GAC information....I found the information page for guests with mobility issues (on wdw site)...but I am looking for GAC specific info....

thanks,

fausz4
you won't find anything about GACs on the Disney site. All they have is a sort of general statement that says if you have any questions or need specific assistance, to contact Guest Services.
The person who posted that there is GAC infor at the top of the board wass mistaken (because I haven't written it yet). ;)
At the time that post was written, there was a post talking about GACs that was up at the top because it was quite active. I think the poster maybe thought it was stuck there.

The summary of GACs that I wrote in my first post on this thread is pretty much it. Do you have any other questions about the GAC that are not there, or were you just looking for more information in general.

SueM - I was just looking for more information in general.

We did a trial pack today (we are driving their mini-van and wanted to make sure we could pack all of our stuff in!) and Dad was doing so much better than earlier in the week!!!! He is still very short of breath and his arms get tired - so I made sure I told him that if needed we could get a wheelchair and push him....usually he is so stubborn - but he was open to the idea....his positive attitude and willingness to open up to new ideas, just amazes me.

Thank you all for all you have given me these last few days - I know this trip will be different than any other I will take with my family....so it is scaring me a little (alot really)....but I just look at my dad and realize it will be worth each and every minute I spend on the board or finding out information....just seeing his face light up will make it ALL WORTH WHILE!

Thank you also for allowing me to vent and get some of this information off my chest.....you all are terrific!

fausz4
:sunny: 's daughter

We had taken a lot of trips to WDW, but not one with my dad. We wanted to share WDW with him, but the time was never right, etc. etc., then he got sick and we never were able to get him there.
Each thing I can do to help someone else do what we were not able to do helps me to honor my dad.

wish i could of had the forsight to enjoy a trip with my FIL before he passed away. Take lots of video of him with your family, and don't forget some of his special needs to be comfortable i.e. proper hydration and pain control.
Good luck and God bless.

You could also collect the little "souvenirs" we all pick up during a trip, such as tickets, menus, postcards, stickers. Then when you get home get Dad involved in making up a scrapbook with these plus all the photos you took. This would be good therapy for Dad and something for all the family to look back on and remember fondly.

Linda :paw:

We finally made it and Dad is doing good.....totally loving the WDW experience!!!! My mom and I discussed today our fears of this trip and if Dad could make it....We both decided that after seeing his face today- all the planning and fear were totally worth it.

We checked into OKW on Sunday afternoon (after our scary morning in Daytona Beach - see below)....the 2BR condo is perfect...the first one and the second one we are now in!!! When we returned from our first surprise of a Wishes Cruise (thanks Josette from the DIS) - we noticed a leak coming from our sprinkler in the laundry room..we called maintence and but a bucket under it....it was pretty late and we had to get up for an early b'fast with Donald. The bucket had about 1/2 inch of water in it when we left - we figured they would come in during the day and fix it ---- well when we got back from a full day at the park - there was about 3 inches of water in the bucket and no sign of maintenence....so we called again - and someone came right away. Which was good and bad ---we had to move - the unit above's shower was leaking. So we did some speed packing and they moved us to a room near the hospitality house (and the big pool YEAH). The bell man James was terrific and it all went smoothly....Dad even rode his scooter all the way to the new room. THE SCOOTER IS THE BEST IDEA WE RECEIVED FROM THE DIS------DON'T BE ASHAMED----DO IT!

THE VILLA IS ALSO GREAT! WE HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM AND HE HAS BEEN STRETCHING OUT ON THE COUCH FOR A SNOOZE IN THE EVENINGS.(thank John and Cheryl!)

Mom and Dad LOVED the breakfast with Donald and then we spent a FULL day in the park.....They loved the Lion King and It's tough to be a bug....the parade was great (we watched twice---only in WDW!) and I am amazed as how thoughtful the CM's are! Dad got sick on the Primeval Whirl (he is riding whatever ride he can!) and the CM's were great. Dad's arms got tired from driving 'the buggy' but it was purely a magical day!!!!! In fact we are going to try and do Cape Canaveral and Sea World today (tickets were very cheap) so we can spend another day in the parks!!!! HE WANTS TO SEE AND DO IT ALL!

Here's what happened in Daytona Beach...and this has set the mood for the trip

See on Father's Day we gave dad a Richard Petty Driving School Ride Along....for those of you who are not NASCAR fans - this is IT....They offer a ride of 3 laps around the race track and you are strapped in to the passenger seat. We thought when he felt better (if ever) he would use it a track near us, so all the kids could see him (we are all big NASCAR fans). Well when we got Daytona Beach - the Sign on Daytona Speedway - said - Petty Ridealongs. I didnt mention anything and neither did my DH who was going the next morning on the tour with my Dad. Well no sooner than they buy their ticket - the gal said - do you want to buy a Ridealong today? My Dad DID NOT HESITATE ---- YES. My DH just looked at him and said "Are you sure?" "I only have one shot - today is the day....Now mind you ---these race cars are on Daytona Speedway going 170 miles an hour! My DH was a little nervous - my Dad was 'left in his care and now he is going to ride in a race car" (it is fun now to tease my DH!). We got a call to come to the speedway when we could so we could watch and tape it.

We arrived within the hour and soon Dad was harrnessed into the car - and I realized at that moment - HE WAS FULFILLING A DREAM. It made me happy and sad at the same time. When it was over - he got out of the car pretty well....then he started vomiting. The Petty guys (who were great!) called for the track EMTs...they came and cooled him down and gave him some water, took his blood pressure (which I wont tell you...but was scary)..I beleive they all new that he was sick....and they treated him with such respect...It was moving how my dad kept his composure...HE IS MY HERO. When he was feeling better - we got up and he went and bought the biggest plaque they had with his picture on it and saying he went over 150 mph. Enough said.

As I said - this event set the mood for the trip -----now he says --- if I can make it out of the race car --- I can ride this ride!!!!! We have found out that spinning around make him sick ----so NO TEACUPS FOR HIM!!!

I do not have not one complaint (even though we had to move and it took me 4 hours to get an Internet cord---gotta have the DIS).........those are small potatoes!

Thank you all for your thoughts, ideas and prayers....this trip ALREADY has exceeded my expectations and we have 5 days LEFT!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

fausz4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter