My crazy Christmas Eve/Day plans at MK - evaluate my plan??

LOL, re 4yo not wanting to see Tinkerbell!

I have been several times but never at Christmas. Thanks so much for everyone's input! We will do a Plan B.

We're staying at Wilderness Lodge and planning on rope drop. Right now Disney says MK has EMH from 8-9 and are open till Midnight every day of our visit. I'm just afraid to go back to room any days we're at MK for fear we will not be able to re-enter. Not as worried about Epcot & DHS.

We are checking in Monday and checking out Friday that week. 4 days in park (is park hopper a good option this week??)

Current plans are DHS on Monday, Epcot on Tues, and MK Thursday and Friday, with the idea of taking advantage of the EMH days offered at each of those parks. I don't really want to switch the days around at this point, as we have our ADR's mostly all set, and I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to get what we want if we mess around our days too much.

Thanks all for your suggestions!

LOL, re 4yo not wanting to see Tinkerbell!

I have been several times but never at Christmas. Thanks so much for everyone's input! We will do a Plan B.

We're staying at Wilderness Lodge and planning on rope drop. Right now Disney says MK has EMH from 8-9 and are open till Midnight every day of our visit. I'm just afraid to go back to room any days we're at MK for fear we will not be able to re-enter. Not as worried about Epcot & DHS.

We are checking in Monday and checking out Friday that week. 4 days in park (is park hopper a good option this week??)

Current plans are DHS on Monday, Epcot on Tues, and MK Thursday and Friday, with the idea of taking advantage of the EMH days offered at each of those parks. I don't really want to switch the days around at this point, as we have our ADR's mostly all set, and I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to get what we want if we mess around our days too much.

Thanks all for your suggestions!

I have seen the parks close to capacity but they open back again after 5:00pm or earlier. I have never seen the park close to capacity all night.

Just something for y'all to take into account - we were in MK last Christmas Eve and you would have had to have been waiting for several hours before the parade started just to see it. It was so crowded we had to jump a fence to get out of the crowd. If you are willing to skip the parade and pre-fireworks castle show, I would recommend watching Wishes from the backside of the castle, at the entrance to new Fantasyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter