My Coke Rewards 12 Days of Christmas - Anyone Have Details?

Well I tried to get the dunkin donuts card for a stocking stuffer for ds but they are all sold out.

Now I have 1000 points and nothing to spend them on, sigh.

What I did was log into the regular site and click the Santa link and the steps were under challenges. The GCs and values are listed in the instructions on the challenges.

I only see the Nike one so the other ones must be gone already.

I only see the Nike one so the other ones must be gone already.

did you attach a photo with your tweet? for Best Buy & AMC you need to tweet a photo of ANYTHING (I google image searched "santa" and just saved one of those pics and uploaded that) it was a pain until I figured out it needed the picture but it was pretty simple...when you go to do your tweet where it has the text and hashtag stuff down below will be a blue camera button, click that and it'll let you pick your photo and then you can finish the tweet...after I put a photo in my tweet Best Buy & AMC showed up on the rewards part of my profile pretty much instantly.

AMC is still available right now, I don't know about Best Buy because I've redeemed for it.

I can't figure out how to see it in beta either. I clicked Santa but takes me to the same screen as if I went to the site itself. I'm only bronze on the beta. Does that make a difference do you know?

I can't figure out how to see it in beta either. I clicked Santa but takes me to the same screen as if I went to the site itself. I'm only bronze on the beta. Does that make a difference do you know?
I don't know if bronze makes a difference, I wouldn't think it would (I'm barely silver) Is your twitter linked already and do you know how to do the "challenges" already? If so here's how

-click challenges at the top left next to the mcr beta logo
-at the top of the challenges page is santa's wishlist, click the white "see santa's wishlist" button

for Nike you can just click the "tweet" button on the "tis the season to give #thanks" section

Best Buy is the who makes you #happy...click share yours and go down to the red tweet at the bottom...click the grey button with the blue camera and open a photo file (I used something generic from google not a personal photo) and once your pic is attached click tweet

AMC similar to Best Buy tweet a photo on share your holiday #tradition

once you've done all 3 of the tweets at the top right click your user name and then full profile. on your profile go down and look on the left below the picture icon and your name you'll see achievements and rewards...click rewards and then you should see Nike, AMC, & Best Buy...you can click each individually to redeem.

I just got the Best Buy gift card, AMC voucher and $10 Nike gift card! thanks to all the people that posted helpful hints on how to deal with coke beta!!! I never could have done this otherwise. I'm old, not into social media and had to be dragged kicking and screaming into this - but I did it! Good luck everyone!

I was using instagram. I'm linking my twitter right now. I had no idea about the profile part so I was missing that part too, to click, but there is nothing there yet. How would coke know that it was me on instagram? I guess I can link that too!

Can we go back to the old way! Wake up early and claim immediately!

Thanks for posting. I have a Twitter account already set up for stuff like this--no one follows me; it's exclusively for free stuff. Anyway, it was easy enough to redeem for the $25 Best Buy, but the $5 Dunkin Donuts is out for now. Bummer!

So frustrated by this- I have saved up all year for this event - and the hoops that you are having to jump through for your rewards is ridiculous. It's enough of a pain to just keep up with points and enter them. Coke company is irritating me right now.
I totally agree!

I totally agree!

I wish we could all just tweet the person at Coca-Cola who came up with this idea. Oh wait, I don't tweet. :(

I did get the Dunkin Donuts card when it was on regular. And I'm "silver" on Beta now, but I feel like I should have refused to sign up for it at all.
I'll try to remember to post here if anything good comes up on regular mcr or on Beta without the annoying tweet requirements.

Well I am not on the beta program so I have 1000 points in a regular account. It says the program is over 12/31/14. Do you think they will extend it or should I find something to use my points on?

Honestly there is nothing there right now that I want.

I am so confused. I've been waiting for the 12 Days of Christmas. Have I missed it? I've been reading the posts and I'm still confused. I registered and it says I have gold status. Does that mean I still have to do the twitter stuff to get a chance to purchase the gift cards? And where do I go to get the gift cards? Sorry for all the questions. I am so confused.

Well I am not on the beta program so I have 1000 points in a regular account. It says the program is over 12/31/14. Do you think they will extend it or should I find something to use my points on?

Honestly there is nothing there right now that I want.

I think you should wait for something you want.
I'm not sure, but I also vaguely recall that they always end the program at the end of the year... or rather, reserve the right to do so. But it continues to the next year, or at least it has in the past. Maybe someone with a better memory can confirm this.

Also, when/if they force you into Beta, your points should be available there. Mine show up in both the regular rewards site and the beta one. I'm sure that if I spend any on either site, they'll be deducted from "both". Actually that wasn't worded well, but I think of it as one big bucket of points (one account). They just display that account on whichever site you go to. I'm just wishing beta would die a nice quiet death so they will keep up the old one and keep adding good rewards to it.

I am so confused. I've been waiting for the 12 Days of Christmas. Have I missed it? I've been reading the posts and I'm still confused. I registered and it says I have gold status. Does that mean I still have to do the twitter stuff to get a chance to purchase the gift cards? And where do I go to get the gift cards? Sorry for all the questions. I am so confused.
I'm silver status without a twitter account. You can get some "status" from various activities that aren't all on twitter and fb. But I still don't like it. :snooty:
On my account I could see gift cards to buy but none at the really good point values that have been part of the "12 days" thing in the past. So I'm looking forward to hearing others reply to your question to see if I'm missing something too. The GC shown on mine certainly aren't part of the 12 days Santa as far as I can tell?

Oops, sorry mods, I meant to do these 2 replies together in a multi-quote. If you need to, feel free to combine them!

I'm silver status without a twitter account. You can get some "status" from various activities that aren't all on twitter and fb. But I still don't like it. :snooty:
On my account I could see gift cards to buy but none at the really good point values that have been part of the "12 days" thing in the past. So I'm looking forward to hearing others reply to your question to see if I'm missing something too. The GC shown on mine certainly aren't part of the 12 days Santa as far as I can tell?

Oops, sorry mods, I meant to do these 2 replies together in a multi-quote. If you need to, feel free to combine them!

Ok you won't see the "special gift cards" until you do the activities that are on Santa's Wishlist. and you have to have a linked Twitter account.

Here is what I did. Set up a twitter account and unclicked following everyone but you have to keep it public. You can set one up with any email though doesn't have to be the one you use for mycokerewards.

Then when you log into beta go through mcr and link onto your twitter. It asks you do do that right away.

Then go to Santa's Wishlist. There are three things this week - one is just a tweet and it will reward you with the option to get a 10.00 Nike and the other two require a picture and a tweet. I used pictures off of Google images.

Once you do those then you go back into your accound and click on Profile and then on the left there is a place that says Rewards. When you click on that it will show the special rewards assuming the two are still available (AMC, Best Buy) this week. You can then redeem there. You will not see them anywhere else.

Also it makes no difference in the promotion if you are bronze silver or gold. I am bronze and got both Best Buy and AMC - I didn't want the Nike.

It took me about three days to figure this out and I do not like it and am not happy but I got the rewards for myself and then my husband and daughter also.

Liz

Ok you won't see the "special gift cards" until you do the activities that are on Santa's Wishlist. and you have to have a linked Twitter account.

Here is what I did. Set up a twitter account and unclicked following everyone but you have to keep it public. You can set one up with any email though doesn't have to be the one you use for mycokerewards.

Then when you log into beta go through mcr and link onto your twitter. It asks you do do that right away.

Then go to Santa's Wishlist. There are three things this week - one is just a tweet and it will reward you with the option to get a 10.00 Nike and the other two require a picture and a tweet. I used pictures off of Google images.

Once you do those then you go back into your accound and click on Profile and then on the left there is a place that says Rewards. When you click on that it will show the special rewards assuming the two are still available (AMC, Best Buy) this week. You can then redeem there. You will not see them anywhere else.

Also it makes no difference in the promotion if you are bronze silver or gold. I am bronze and got both Best Buy and AMC - I didn't want the Nike.

It took me about three days to figure this out and I do not like it and am not happy but I got the rewards for myself and then my husband and daughter also.

Liz
Thanks, Liz. So I was missing out on everything, then.
I might continue to though. I seriously don't want a twitter account at all! And now my child's teachers are even starting to tweet and expect us to sign up. :sad2:
Not sure what I'll do with this new knowledge, but thanks again for the detailed description.

Thanks, Liz. So I was missing out on everything, then.
I might continue to though. I seriously don't want a twitter account at all! And now my child's teachers are even starting to tweet and expect us to sign up. :sad2:
Not sure what I'll do with this new knowledge, but thanks again for the detailed description.

I think it's worth it thought to get a fake twitter account - it's public but no one is looking for it/you so it's not a problem.

Liz

I dont even have a smart phone, so I guess I cant get the beta account?

Maybe I will see if my ds wants to do this. I have a giant bag of caps to enter codes for.

Guess I am def. not with the coke times for sure tech speaking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter