My co-worker is a fountain of misinformation!! 5/14 the day has come page 130

You should ask her just exactly WHAT movie she rented!!!

Valley Girl?

Heathers? (which is actually pretty good, with a body count)

Miss Info is 62.

Summing up this thread would be incredibly hard, between the stupid comments, the demands of her children (one of which she never calls by name just "son") her dollar store wedding gift for a wedding she was crashing. Oh and lets not forget her spitting out food at a luncheon with about 15 of our co-workers. That is off the top of my head. I'm sure there is so much more that we have all laughed at for the past year.
Don't forget her visits to HR because of her racist remarks.:sad2:

Okay I'm about convinced that she is trying to make me crazy. :upsidedow This morning we are talking like Elmer Fudd. An unused office has it's lights on and she found that "vewy scawy" She was talking to one of the salespeople about and expense wepawt. Or maybe it's baby talk I'm not sure. Or maybe she thinks she's from NY.

What I find very scary is the constant change of voices. Maybe the ones in her head sound like that to her. I'm real glad she's gone next week.

Okay I'm about convinced that she is trying to make me crazy. :upsidedow This morning we are talking like Elmer Fudd. An unused office has it's lights on and she found that "vewy scawy"

What I find very scary is constant change of voices. Maybe the ones in her head sound like that to her. I'm real glad she's gone next week.
Maybe she's channeling Mel Blanc. Don't let her talk you into a seance!:scared1:

Start singing "Killl the rawwbit, Kill the Rawwbit....":rotfl2:

Today we are speaking like a Valley Girl. Ohmygawd and forEVER have come out of her mouth several times. I'm hoping a personality I like shows up soon.

You should talk in a different accent every time you talk to her. When she says something, say oh I thought that's what we were doing today? :rolleyes1 :teeth:

Okay I'm about convinced that she is trying to make me crazy. :upsidedow This morning we are talking like Elmer Fudd. An unused office has it's lights on and she found that "vewy scawy" She was talking to one of the salespeople about and expense wepawt. Or maybe it's baby talk I'm not sure. Or maybe she thinks she's from NY.

What I find very scary is the constant change of voices. Maybe the ones in her head sound like that to her. I'm real glad she's gone next week.

Oh cwap! Dat weewy sux, gnawley lady!

I'm home sick today and found this thread so I'm going to get nothing done. I'll have to post my adventures with Joyce at my old job. She sounds just like these!

You could always do the "RED RUM" in the voice of the kid from "the shining"

hehehe

When she asks you, look confused and tell her that you didn't say anything!!!

I really think this woman MIGHT have a TUMOR growing in her head! I would be very :scared: to be anywhere near her.;)

You should talk in a different accent every time you talk to her. When she says something, say oh I thought that's what we were doing today? :rolleyes1 :teeth:

OMG! Yes, isn't that what EG did to her when she went on the baby talk spree after the boss (I think) had her baby??:rotfl:

Good News ... I have accepted a new job. Good News... no more Miss Info.

The problem now is that I will be gone by the time she returns from the alleged Vegas trip. We will never know how the Imperial Palace treated her.

This thread was truly theraputic. Thanks to you all for keeping me sane in the face of insanity.

But just think, brand new people to peep come Halloween. Bwahahahahaha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter