My beautiful girl went to the Rainbow Bridge

Pea-n-Me

DIS Veteran
She was my best bud - always around me. Just a glance between us and we knew what the other was thinking.

She was a trouper even when she lost the use of her rear legs. Wheels helped her stay mobile.

She died happy and doing her favorite thing: chasing her red ball out in the yard near the kids.

A piece of my heart tore this week, but I'm glad her struggles are over. I will miss her terribly. :sad1:

P4123473-E.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss! It's never easy to lose a loved one :(

Oh Pea...I'm so sorry!!

There will always be a place in your heart just for her...but hopefully it won't hurt so much as time and happy memories ease the pain.

So sorry for your loss. She was a beauty!

So sorry for your loss. She was so beautiful.you made her life a happy one.

I am so sorry for your loss- what a gorgeous girl. I'm sure she was loved by everyone who met her :grouphug:

I am so sorry for you Pea. My BF has always had a GSD, and the bond they form with her is unbelievable. Truly such a sensitive and loving breed. You were both lucky to have each other.

Terri

What a gorgeous girl! I am so sorry for your loss. I love the photo of her pouncing on her ball...such a beauty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter