My back and arms are sore...

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
I was in the fields all day, bringing in the stroller crop. I'm glad I got the combine attachment.

im glad you got to the crop in time ....i was scared it was going to frost over tonight. and 50 bucks for one of those things is high.

After a week in Disney...some of them look like they came from the earth! :rotfl:

While you're at it WO, you may want to consider doing a rotational crop of styrofoam cups. After all, us DVC member demanded that they be placed in the studio units. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

at least styrofoam cups grow on trees, easier to pick. The strollers grow under ground, lots of digging in the dirt if the combine attachment can't get them out.

at least styrofoam cups grow on trees, easier to pick. The strollers grow under ground, lots of digging in the dirt if the combine attachment can't get them out.

Oh, the cups are similar to pecans. Shake them out of the tree.

John Deere can make anything!

Hmmmm - I thought styrofoam cups grew in a bog, like cranberries - learn something new everyday!!

John (trying to reduce his carbon footprint by buying smaller sneakers)

Great work, Oscar! Reducing our dependancy on foreign strollers is the first step in stroller independance! Next step, harvest the untouched stroller crops in ANWR.... :lmao:

By the way WO, you are growing you stroller crop organically? Your starting seeds are not genetically modified? ?

Hmmmm - I thought styrofoam cups grew in a bog, like cranberries - learn something new everyday!!

John (trying to reduce his carbon footprint by buying smaller sneakers)

Oh that is good John!! I have to give a presentation on being green tomorrow....I might have to use that line......(due credit given of course!)

I grow my strollers the old fashioned way, by clear cutting rain forests and using lot and lots of chemicals. And pool hopping, using a resort mug in the wrong resort on more than one trip, and debating over TGM vs. UG for touring plans makes them all grow faster.

I am trying to get grazing rights in the national parks for my heard of EVCs. Ya know the cost of feed for the ECVs is expensive, but man do they make great steaks.

You're not the only one Amy -- I'm just shaking my head in disbelief!

WO -- I think you and Regina need to co-author a blog (that is, unless she's already maimed you in some way with a fake red nose and really big shoes!).

I was in the fields all day, bringing in the stroller crop. I'm glad I got the combine attachment.

Okay, what do you put in your coffee? You are a hoot! :rotfl:

Regarding strollers, I'm glad Stroller Boy was able to get his screen name changed. I remember that discussion on the Podcast. DH fixed my squeaky stroller wheel. He honestly ran over the stroller in the garage. He said it was an accident. But . . . :rolleyes:

While you're at it WO, you may want to consider doing a rotational crop of styrofoam cups. After all, us DVC member demanded that they be placed in the studio units. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:confused: Hey! We didn't get our DVC issued styrofoam cups during our last visit. We did however get our two large towels for FIVE people. :headache:

- Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter