My August 15-21 Free Dining ADRs what do you think?

Mickey_Lynne

Mouseketeer
I carefully set my alarm this morning for 6:30 to be ready to make my ADRs for the free dining on August 15th thru 21st. I had played around with the online dining over the weekend. We are actually coming in on the 12th but only staying at the resort the first 3 days. This trip is just my 13 year old daughter and I. I had booked Rainforest Cafe and T-rex from Downtown Disney on the 12th and 13th. However this morning the only date open to me online was August 15th and that was even after I logged in. So nervously I called at 7:00 was put on hold about 5 minutes and here's what I got after about 20 minutes on the phone.

(Previously booked online)
August 12th- Rainforest Cafe @5:00
August 13th- T-rex @12:00
August 14th- Boma @9:55 am
(Free Dining)
August 15th- Crystal Palace @ 5:35
August 16th- Chef Mickey @ 5:00
August 17th- Prime Time @5:25
August 18th- Le Celliers @4:55
August 19th- 1900 Park Fare @5:00
August 20th- Ohana's @5:35
August 21st- Coral Reef @5:15

Was thinking of possibly adding a breakfast for the 14th. I've decided to add Boma for the 14th for breakfast. Never been there before.

You could go to Planet Hollywood at DD. You get a $15 voucher with your room ressie.

Thanks, I still can't believe I got everything I wanted and within no more than 30 minutes of the times I wanted too. :woohoo:

I know! I feel the same way! I was sooo excited. I got all the times I wanted. Hope all goes well for whoever else is making ADR's!! Thank goodness for the FD BB. I am so glad I booked last year. :cheer2:

I am going the 16th-25th and got all of mine also.. well I should say my TA did. I was just looking at the site and see plenty of opening for crt which I know used to be nuts to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter