• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

my amazing magic kingdom afternoon!

datunofficialDP

Earning My Ears
i had an amazing time during my trip to disney world last week!
i will focus mainly on the magic kingdom part of my trip because it was truly magical. now i am a dcp alumni (fall adv 2012) so i was already super excited to return!
i went with 7 of my friends and this particular time we split off for a while so it was 4 of us at this point in magic kingdom.
it was literally DEAD in MK this night. we could walk on to EVERYTHING!
first we went to princess fairytale hall, my first time seeing it, and i was MAJORLY impressed by it! it looks super gorgeous!
we met cindy, rapunzel, snow white, and aurora.
they were all "very" impressed by my gaston tank top which i had got rave reactions from all day (CMs and characters).
then we went to enchanted tales with belle and we got to be apart of the show!
it was so much fun to be a part of!
and of course belle was extremely impressed with my tank top haha!
the children in the show was my favorite because they were so excited and shy and sweet.
and we walked out of enchanted tales in the middle of wishes and seeing wishes from fantasyland with beast's castle in the background was just so beautiful and emotional.
i literally held my friends and cried.
afterwards we split our small group of 4 into 2. 2 of my friends went to ride under the sea and meet ariel while me and my friend went to go take his first dumbo ride. our dumbo didnt work but we still had a fun time. then we decided to go to storybook circus and there was NO ONE IN THERE!!!!!
WE HAD THE CHARACTERS ALL TO OURSELVES FOR 20 MINS!
we even got a picture with the whole gang together and we just had such a fun time!
minnie loved my sass and donald teased my friend because he had a mickey sticker on and quickly replaced it with a donald sticker on his forehead haha!
we met up with our friends and they had the same guest experience with ariel!
20 mins alone with ariel!
and to top it off we were the only one minus two families in frontierland waiting for the main street electrical parade!
the characters came up to us and posed for pictures and i even recognized a friend of mine working the parade! i did not expect that and we got lots of pictures because one of the floats broke for a moment!
so much character interaction from the parade performers !!!!
and then we got our iconic pics on main street and in front of the castle.
we even met a cast member named elsa on main street and got a picture with her after seeing celebrate the magic!
as a former cast member and a guest i can honestly say that was the most magical time in magic kingdom ive ever had
i wish i could show the pictures but if i figure it out ill be sure to share them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter