my alli anyone?

Just wanted to say Hello:wave2: I started taking Alli yesterday and so far, so good. I always weigh myself in the mornings (most mornings, when I know I haven't been bad :rolleyes1) and yesterday went great.. I followed the meal plan in the book they give you as the food sounded good and different from normal so I thought I'd try it... I didn't experience any "treatment effects" and generally followed their guidelines, and it appears that I've lost 2 pounds, although the same 4 pounds has been yo-yo-ing on and off of me for the past 3 months, so I'm not too excited yet... but so far I'm loving Alli! Just thought I'd share for anyone else starting or thinking of starting. Congrats for loosing the 14 pounds.. that's great and gives me encouragement. I really want to get rid of this last 20 pounds of "baby fat" and another 10 of pre-baby fat :)

Hi sailorswfe! Welcome and congratulations on your first successful day on alli! I'm now at 16 pounds lost and going strong! I have to go to a conference tomorrow at Princeton until Friday and I'm a bit worried about the food options, so I'm not going to take the pills with me. I figure I can't derail myself too much because after all, it takes 3500 calories to gain a pound and I doubt I'll add that much in 3 days. Plus there's a fitness center there, so I'll be working my butt off in the evenings to make up for any "problems" I encounter at mealtimes. Keep up the great work and keep us posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter