• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My ADRs for our free dining trip

TSM1993

DIS Veteran
Just called today and got all our ADRs we wanted but the one had a very limited amount of availability for dinner. That was Spoodles.

8/17 CS ( Concourse Grill) for 6:30pm
8/18 Spoodles for 5:50pm
8/19 MG (Maya Grill) for 6:30pm
8/20 Tonys 6:15pm
8/21 Brown Derby Fantasmic Dinner Package 6:00 pm

What do you think I never ate at any of them they are for 2 adults. Making the right choice or am I not.

Can someone tell me about this?? I am clueless!!

Shelby

TSM1993 said:
Just called today and got all our ADRs we wanted but the one had a very limited amount of availability for dinner. That was Spoodles.

8/17 CS ( Concourse Grill) for 6:30pm
8/18 Spoodles for 5:50pm
8/19 MG (Maya Grill) for 6:30pm
8/20 Tonys 6:15pm
8/21 Brown Derby Fantasmic Dinner Package 6:00 pm

What do you think I never ate at any of them they are for 2 adults. Making the right choice or am I not.

I haven't eaten at any of the ones you listed, but from everything I've read Tonys is nothing special and you might be better off using the credit on a place that gives you more of an "experience."

I've also read repeatedly on this forum that the best 1 TS credit steaks are at either Coral Reef or Le Cellier (rather than Concourse). I can vouch for Coral Reef and I'll be trying Le Cellier when I'm there for my free dining.

I booked the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package instead of BD. I've heard BD is great, but I'm just too cheap to use two credits. :rolleyes:

I've heard nothing but good things about Spoodles. I almost made an ADR there, but then I went with Whispering Canyon instead. I may still make the Spoodles ADR and then cancel one or the other when the time gets nearer.

I haven't heard too much about Maya. I know I've read some favorable reviews, but I just don't see very many reviews on that one compared to most of the other restaurants.

N&B'smom said:
Can someone tell me about this?? I am clueless!!

Shelby

Disney is offering their Disney Dining Plan for free when you book a package during Mid August to the end of Sept. You need to book a rack rate room buy tickets and I think there is a min of 3 night stay max 10 nights. Please dont take my word for it because not sure of exact dates all I know is that we are going from 8/16 to 8/22 staying at All Star Movies 2 6 day hopper passes 2 rt airfares and free dining plan for 2 Adults for $1670.00

formernyer said:
I haven't eaten at any of the ones you listed, but from everything I've read Tonys is nothing special and you might be better off using the credit on a place that gives you more of an "experience."

I've also read repeatedly on this forum that the best 1 TS credit steaks are at either Coral Reef or Le Cellier (rather than Concourse). I can vouch for Coral Reef and I'll be trying Le Cellier when I'm there for my free dining.

I booked the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package instead of BD. I've heard BD is great, but I'm just too cheap to use two credits. :rolleyes:

I've heard nothing but good things about Spoodles. I almost made an ADR there, but then I went with Whispering Canyon instead. I may still make the Spoodles ADR and then cancel one or the other when the time gets nearer.

I haven't heard too much about Maya. I know I've read some favorable reviews, but I just don't see very many reviews on that one compared to most of the other restaurants.

Le Cellier was OK in my book, but DH swears by it...I didnt make an ADR for our stay this time..lol :rolleyes:
Spoodles i have never liked, therefore i wont be wasting my TS credits for there.
Whispering Canyon is TOTALLY cool...we're going back again!! Ask for some ketchup!!!!lol. :rotfl2:

I had an ADR for Mayan grill but decided to go to Concourse instead before the halloween party (good idea i know). :bitelip:

I hope I don't offend anyone and I don't mean to "stereo type"... but I think Le Cellier is more of a testosterone, meat thing.... We went and my husband was CRAZY about it! Loved it!! I on the other hand thought it was a "good meal"... Then again, I'm usually enjoying my baked potato more than the steaks... :teeth:

Dh and I (2 adults) love Crystal Palace at MK. Get a late seating and you'll have a quieter dinner with fewer kids and more character interaction. It's the only TS at MK we like.

justplaingoofy said:
I hope I don't offend anyone and I don't mean to "stereo type"... but I think Le Cellier is more of a testosterone, meat thing.... We went and my husband was CRAZY about it! Loved it!! I on the other hand thought it was a "good meal"... Then again, I'm usually enjoying my baked potato more than the steaks... :teeth:

:lmao: This is DH's favorite place!
(Although he has opted for Coral Reef this time.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter