My 3 Day Quick Service Plan Eats & Totals tp Prove It’s Worth It

pershing

DIS Veteran
I kept track of my 3 day QS with alcohol. Just me and my son who does pizza and burgers. Sometimes I wasn’t hungry.

We arrived Monday 4/16 at 12:30 in HS. Tues AK. Weds MK then DS on Thurs to use up what we had left.

Here’s the rundown:

Quick service plan

Backlot

Dark sides waffles and chic 11.49

Royal burger 13.49

Happy daze 10.50

Wild cherry slushee 4.49= 40

ABC Commissary
Steak abc 17.49

Happy daze 9.50

Southwest burger 15

Slushy 6 = 49

Cotton candy 5.00

Funnel cake straw 8.50

AK

Pizzafari

Pizza 10.49

Alcoholic 8.49

Flame Tree BBQ

Mac cheese pulled pork 11.49

Vodka Lemonade 8.49

Park Snacks AK

Mickey ice cream sandwich5.49

Pretzel with cheese 5.49

Rice Krispy treat 5.49

Float 5.49

MK

Be our guest

Crounut 25

Eggs Brie 25

2 drinks 3.79, 3.79

Plaza

Ice cream brownie 6.49

Ice cream cookie 5.99

Sassagoula

Shrimp grits ice tea fuzz 12.99

Pizza reg drink 6.79

Disney Springs Bakery forgot name had four snack credits to use got the following for 5.50 each.

Rice crispy

Red velvet cup

Marshmallow roll

? One more

Polite pig

BBQ Ribs 23

Half chicken 17

Reg drink 3.50

Frozen vodka lemonade 11

329.84 total 3 day Quick Service plan

54.97 per day

Leave any questions. However, I’m on the Disney Magic today for next five days. So I’ll get back to you.

Wow! No questions!

Oh well. I proved it’s possible if you focus and research.

I could have done even better had I not gone to Sassagoula for lunch. I thought they had higher priced enters but not at lunch apparently.

Also going to Be Our Guest for breakfast is an easy cheat cause it’s so expensive. I mean, would you really go if you didn’t have QS Plan?i wouldn’t! I’d do lunch or dinner.

I’d like to note that I actually saved more because I paid for my meal plan with gift cards from BJ’s where you get $100 Disney gift cards for $96.

Great minds! I did the same thing for our DxDP that we just had. We saved a ton with the plan. Looks like you guys did great, too. I might have missed it, but how much does the QS plan cost per day? And nice on using the Disney Gift Cards to cut the cost. I'd planned to do the same with ours, but it ended up that I had a minimum spend on a new credit card to meet. We did BOG once for dinner and didn't have a great experience. We may have to try it for Breakfast at some point.

It’s $52.50. So I averaged higher.

BOG is beautifully themed but not that good on food.

I thank the recommendations for the Polite Pig in Disney Springs. That’s gotta be the best use of a QS credit.

I bet that doesn’t last the year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter