• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My 2014 WDW, NY, Europe and who knows where else PTR

Sounds like the trip is going great despite the current weather and congrats to your DD's team-always exciting to do so well in an international environment. FP+ info is interesting given the debates on the boards. Sounds like the cruise was good fun! Keep enjoying!

I haven't been on the boards in years and I came back to find your lovely trip report!!! I've got a lot of catching up to do!!!

Gogo....Are you home yet?

Welcome back. Hope you had a great trip. Enjoy the unpacking and the laundry. Rest up well.......we can wait for the TR. popcorn::

Oh no the pressure:rolleyes:
I returned home last night, washing is piled high, need a pedi and a mani and some serious sleep.
Had an amazing time, the cruise and Disney seems a life time ago already.
Will try and start a trip report over the weekend, have the cleaner coming tomorrow which means my weekend can be recovering from jet lag, sorting out next years holiday ( I know I know, but this whole Anzac day 2015 stuff is stressing me:scared:) and of course getting up to date on the disboards:goodvibes

I returned home last night, washing is piled high, need a pedi and a mani and some serious sleep.
Will try and start a trip report over the weekend, have the cleaner coming tomorrow which means my weekend can be recovering from jet lag, sorting out next years holiday ( I know I know, but this whole Anzac day 2015 stuff is stressing me:scared:) and of course getting up to date on the disboards:goodvibes

Welcome back gogo, downside of holidays - they always end to soon. Looking forward to your TR.

Welcome back.

No pressure at all!

Rest up. Catch up on real life. We'll be here. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter