DIS Veteran
Planning, planning, planning....LOL

Which night for MVMCP
Sunday, Nov 30th
Tuesday, Dec 2nd
Thursday, Dec 4th
Friday, Dec, 6th

I was thinking Sunday, Nov 30th,
Sunday night...small crowds...everybody one their way home after thanksgiving weekend.... but It's the very first MVMCP of the year!!

What would you do????

Many thanks!!
-Kim

We have the same choices!

We are leaning toward Tues or possibly Thurs.

Sunday is our first day and we decided it would be too much to enjoy it.

And like you said it's the first night.

I have a similar dilemma with the Halloween party. We are doing mostly US, IOA and SW this trip, but are going to go to MNSSHP one night. My choices are:
1) go on a Sunday night which I think won't be too crowded, BUT, it's our first full day there and I'm afraid it might make the rest of the trip somewhat anticlimactic, OR:
2) go on that Friday night which is at the end of our trip, BUT I'm assuming will be more crowded.
Decisions, decisions!:confused:

Went to the MNSSHP last year. First night there, and a Sunday! Worked out great. We took it easy getting to FW, had an easy day. Crowds were light and the girls got to go on most of the rides without any wait. Good thing, because the next day it was rather busy. Enjoyed our MNSSHP on a Sunday very much. HTH!

We did MVMCP on our first night there last year, it was a Saturday night. There were alot of people, but didn't seem over-crowded, not long waits for anything. It was a good way to get to go to the MK on the first day without using a whole day from your PH.

Mind you, we went last year w/ no kids (we don't have any kids)....but this year we are taking 2 littles (5 and 6, cousins) and I tihnk we will still go on our first day. PLane gets in at noon, then check in, a swim, wonder around resort, and nap, then dinner and the party...save those PH days for whole days :)

have a great trip!
-tarralee

Sorry.
I wasen't clear.
We will have been @ WDW since Friday.
Sunday is the 1st MVMCP of the year.

Many thanks for the replys.
Keep them comming!!!
Kim

We go to this every year or so. I would suggest that you attend on Sunday, as the parks will become progressively more crowded as the conventions of Disney Lovers come in. The conventions add many people and the lines do get longer. The parks also attract alot of locals(my parents included) that attend this event yearly. The parks are very quiet during the day and then pick up tremendously as MVMCP begins.

We are doing the MVMCP on November 30 and December 4.
We are arriving on November 28 so we will have plenty of rest before hand. We can't go December 2, we are going to the Hoop Dee Due.

I am hoping the first night isn't too crowded but I had also heard they only sell a certain amount of tickets, don't know if this is true or not still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter