MVMCP prices dropped. Would it be fun solo?

Ametista

DIS Veteran
I wasn't going to go to the party but now prices for my date (Dec 4) are only $103 on Undercover Tourist. I am trying to figure out if it would be fun or if I would just miss my daughter, since I have always gone with her before. What do you guys think? Have you done it solo?

I might as well do the party solo. As soon as we get in the park at a party, everyone rushes off to do their own thing.

It is nice to do what you want to do - I got to get pictures of all the party characters in their holiday outfits. My guys no longer are interested in standing in line for that kind of stuff. The parade, forget it, they’d rather ride Space Mountain over and over. Just think about it, moving through the beautifully Christmas decorated Magic Kingdom at your own pace, eating, drinking, riding, resting and people watching On your own.

Extra time in the park is never bad.

You have a chance to do exactly what you would like to do.

Actually, as a soloist I find it better if the park is offering extras like the party.

I didn't mind MVMCP solo at all. The parade was great and I got to record the entire thing uninterrupted. I did a lot more shopping that's for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter