MVMCP or DAH??

cmsesq

Earning My Ears
hi, my wife and I will be staying at BLT this Sunday and Monday night. As you guys know there is a MVMCP on Nov 25and DAH at MK on Nov 26. We have been to MVMCP few times and enjoy it but we ha e never been to DAH. the original plan was MVMCP but then they added the DAH on the 26th. We are not character greets kind of people and more enjoy the rides as well as the Christmas scene. Any advice on which one we should do would be appreciated!
TIA

Having done both I will give my thoughts. Since you have been to MVMCP a few times AND are ride focused. I would go with DAH. The time in the park is nearly the same. I have heard rumors in this forum that some DAH ticket holders have been let in as early as 4PM. Others say 6 to 7 ish. The official time is 7. You get a couple more hours in the park with MVMCP, BUT; I will tell you that three hours of DAH is the most amazing thing we have ever done. almost every ride is literally walk on. Even SDMT has no line, they open the FP entrance so you can just re enter rather than walk all the way through the cue. There will be times when you are by yourself in a section of the park. We rode POC in a boat alone, that was special.

We have both booked as well, on those dates next week. We already had the Christmas Party booked but then they added the DAH late addition date and we really couldn't pass it up. It took some rearranging of our plans but it's never been offered when we are there and it seems perfect for us. We are ride people too. Maybe do both! I think they each offer something a little different. Hoping our Christmas party isn't as crowded as some have been as in the past we've been able to ride with basically no waits. If that's not the case this year, at least we have DAH the next night!

I’m doing both. DAH for the rides, MVMCP for the parades, shows, and general Christmas cheer :)

I loved DAH when I did it last trip so I couldn’t pass it up. The night I went there were very few lines and I rode pirates in a boat by myself ABD did the tiki room completely alone too, it was great!

DAH since you've already experienced MVMCP. I have also heard (no first hand knowledge) that the parties are becoming incredibly more crowded.

We have both booked as well, on those dates next week. We already had the Christmas Party booked but then they added the DAH late addition date and we really couldn't pass it up. It took some rearranging of our plans but it's never been offered when we are there and it seems perfect for us. We are ride people too. Maybe do both! I think they each offer something a little different. Hoping our Christmas party isn't as crowded as some have been as in the past we've been able to ride with basically no waits. If that's not the case this year, at least we have DAH the next night!

We also have both booked for first week of December. Attended a MNSSHP in early September and it was way more crowded than previous parties we have attended. If this MVMCP is as crowded as our last, it will be our last. Not worth the extra $$$ for a parade and treats. One perk to the parties has always been lower crowd levels.

Thanks for all of the advice everyone! I think we will try to do both and if we are only doing one we will do DAH, we haven’t heard any negative reviews for DAH, only positive ones.
Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter