• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP and Fastpass Plus

Stepman

DIS Veteran and KING!!!
Hey All!!!!

Can I select Fastpasses during MVMCP? For some reason I can't select any and it's my 60 day window today. I'm getting there at 7PM so wouldn't need anything earlier. I'm wondering if I can't select FP's during the party.

Anyone have experience in this?

Thanks!

Hi. No sadly not. My experience has been on event nights no FP+. You can get them up to 7 pm I believe. But the lines are shorter so you usually don't have to wait long like during the day. You can't use a DAS card either.

You are now the 3rd DISer to report that FP selection is not activated with only a MVMCP ticket.

Disney has tweaked the ability to book FPs by using a MVMCP ticket - it also seems to be dependent upon when the ticket was purchased.

@Stepman ~ do you recall when you purchased your ticket?

You are now the 3rd DISer to report that FP selection is not activated with only a MVMCP ticket.

Disney has tweaked the ability to book FPs by using a MVMCP ticket - it also seems to be dependent upon when the ticket was purchased.

@Stepman ~ do you recall when you purchased your ticket?

Hey,

I bought them May 5th for the November 13th party.

Thanks! And the FP system is not allowing you to book for any time of day on that Party day?

Yeah I can't......the latest I can do it is 5:30PM. I bought a two day base ticket and got FP's for the day before and after, but nothing for MVMCP.

I called into the call center a few months ago and asked about that. They said you could do it. I called this morning and now they say you can't do it.

Yeah I can't......the latest I can do it is 5:30PM. I bought a two day base ticket and got FP's for the day before and after, but nothing for MVMCP.

I called into the call center a few months ago and asked about that. They said you could do it. I called this morning and now they say you can't do it.
Ok, so your booking window is open for the regular park day. You can enter at 4:00 and book FPs for 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30.

Some MVMCP ticket holders can't book for any time of day. Wasn't sure if the regular park times were open for you.
Those who purchased tickets that early in the year appear to have the availability to book FPs just not during a Party.

I just bought my MVMCP tickets for Nov. the day before my 60 day window opened
and was able to book 3 FP+ for 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30.
Thanks for reporting that! There doesn't appear to be a concrete reason why some can't use MVMCP for booking FPs.

Did you use Will Call or e-ticket Print at Home?

FYI my 60 opened today and we r going to the MVMCP on 11/11, and have 2 day park hoppers also. I was able to make fp+ ressies for 3 days including the party day at MK. Only see fp's for MK up till about 7pm nothing after that. Seems to be how its been for the parties.
I bought my tickets when I purchased my package, in May. I did the printable ones.
Unfortunately there were no 7DMT fp's at all when I tried at 6am so I'm watching the cancellation thread. Not surprising since it is Veterans Day, ppl probably have off.
Hope that info adds to the consensus.
Jen

Hope that info adds to the consensus.
Yes, it does! :)

All MVMCP ticket holders should attempt to book FPs for the time period that ends at 6:30.

It now will just depend on whether Party ticket holders want to attempt linking to phantoms if they are using regular park tickets that day... when there is a chance that the Party tickets may or may not work for FPs.

So I haven't bought my tickets yet for 12/5 MVMCP, and it's all we're doing on this trip to WDW, still staying on-site for 1 night though. Does it matter how I receive my tickets (mail, will call, print at home)? Do they link to MDE based on the reservation #, hence it wouldn't make a difference? TIA

So I haven't bought my tickets yet for 12/5 MVMCP, and it's all we're doing on this trip to WDW, still staying on-site for 1 night though. Does it matter how I receive my tickets (mail, will call, print at home)? Do they link to MDE based on the reservation #, hence it wouldn't make a difference? TIA
If you purchase your tickets through your MDE account, they will link up. Your MB will provide the link to them when you enter the park.

12/5 isn't a party day, though (right?)

Interesting how some don't know that FP+ is not nor has been available for the parties, but know enough to get them with their party tickets before the event even begins. Word is travelling faster on the loophole than the actual situation with the party itself. The DIS reaches more people with information and farther than some might think! If you can get three fastpasses for between 3:30-5:30 do it now. The ability to do so could close (or be rescinded after the fact) at any time. All using them should check during the days leading up to their party to be sure they are still on their account before showing up early thinking they are still there.

Interesting how some don't know that FP+ is not nor has been available for the parties, but know enough to get them with their party tickets before the event even begins. Word is travelling faster on the loophole than the actual situation with the party itself. The DIS reaches more people with information and farther than some might think! If you can get three fastpasses for between 3:30-5:30 do it now. The ability to do so could close (or be rescinded after the fact) at any time. All using them should check during the days leading up to their party to be sure they are still on their account before showing up early thinking they are still there.
Good tips! Thank you! :)

And I'll add that those who couldn't initially book using their MVMCP tickets should try again. Perhaps the system was glitching or they were testing how to remove MVMCP tickets from the FP booking system.

So as long as i buy them through MDE (even if they're mailed) I should be able to book FP+ since I have no other park passes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter