MVMCP 2004 - When do tickets go on sale?

Pig Pen

To all who have come to this happy place...welcome
Thanks to the Travel Channel's WDW Holiday Special, DH now wants to go next December...he wants to attend the CP, MVMCP, and maybe catch some of the Christmas Parade filming!

His birthday is Nov 28 so I am thinking about planning an early December trip and surprising him (this will be a third AP trip, we need to get our money's worth, don't we?)!

Historically, resort rates are low as well as crowds. I am so excited!

Does anyone know an approximate time when MVMCP tix & CP packages go on sale?

THANKS.

hi:D i bought my MVMCP tickets during my spring trip in 2003. they were available the 1st week in may:D can't remember exactly when i booked the CP package but think it was sept? this was our 1st dec trip and it was great. have fun planning:D
katypop

MVMCP tickets usually go on sale in April. Nights do not start selling out until November, then usually only Friday nights, so I would not be in a big hurry to buy them in the spring because they are non-refundable. If you decide to cancel or change your dates (perhaps for unforeseen circumstances), you're stuck with them. I bought mine for Tuesday Dec 9 the day before last year.

CP packages usually go on sale in August. They are refundable with 48 hours notice, so there is no risk in reserving early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter