• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Must see attractions for next trip..

February 25, 2019 is our next trip. My wife and I travel down at the end of February every year. Must do/see's are usually the same every trip. First of all, I live in Michigan so the snow is usually deep on the ground and the temps are usually below freezing. My first to do is to take my shoes and socks off when we arrive at AS Mu and walk on the grass. Second thing to do is get over to the Magic Kingdom after the check in process and get two Mickey ice creams and sit on the front porch in the rocking chairs just down from Tonys. After that we just let our emotions and feet take us where ever. We are at WDW, what more could anyone want.

Beyond Toy Story Land and Flight of Passage (which I missed), mine are more about resorts, dining, and one tour:

Behind the Seeds Tour (reasonably priced, and backstage of one of my favorite attractions)
Wilderness Lodge (the Animal Kingdom Lodge is my favorite resort, and this one has a lot of similarities)
Satuli Canteen - it's hard not to eat at Flame Tree Barbecue, but I've heard great things
Sanaa - I still haven't eaten here yet even with staying at the AKL

I was wondering what everyone's "Must See/Do" lists look like for their next trip.
We have had 3 family trips to Disney and there's still a lot we have never seen due to time/refurbishment/forgot about it/ADR.

We all know that things at Disney change all the time so next time we go, I want to include things that may not be there on our next trip. And I don't care how old or lame something might be...just so that I know my DD experienced it is enough for me.

Here's my list:
Enchanted Tiki Room (sentimental song reasons lol)
Hall of Presidents
Carousel of Progress
Splash Mountain (no FP have been available and wait is always over 90 min when we've gone)
Walt Disney Railroad
Country Bears Jamboree
Tomorrowland Peoplemover

This is just a list of things we HAVE NOT done all the other rides/shows we plan on hitting again.

That's just my MK list, I think that's where we have missed the most.
I am right there with you when it comes to sentimental reasons and I think that some people that ride a lot of these rides all the time don't see a value in them after a while. I love a lot of these rides bc of their longevity and the fact that I rode them as a kid and now I get to ride them with my kids. That's a great list, you will enjoy a lot of these rides. If you can't get a FP for Splash next time, just try to go during fireworks or close to closing, you'll get on with a lot less wait. The railroad is a lot of fun at night, I can't remember when it's stops running but I like it while it's dark out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter