Must eats at Disneyland.

as for Coffee, we grab coffee at the Le brea bakery in DTD on our way to the parks.

Jalapeño cheese pretzel - coca cola shop
Corn dog
Cookies and cream ice cream -ghiradeli's
Mickey premium ice cream bar
Warm butter croissant -starbucks
Dole whip
Tigger tail -pooh's corner

Has anyone tried the cake pops at poo's corner or the chocolate covered apples? Any good?

Thanks again every one, I am still taking notes.

I hate to say it but...

I just don't get the love of Dole Whips. Is this because soft serve ice cream is so easy to come by every where here in a small seaside town in the UK or is the actual flavour of the soft serve you all love and crave?

I love the Jalapeno pretzels in Animal Kingdom are the ones in DL similar?

I will try Churros this time I promise. I say it every time we go to WDW but never get round to it. But if they are better at DL then I have to try one.

Wow!!! So many options, but here's my take:
Churros at disneyland (somehow they taste better at DLR than CA)
Corn dogs at DLR (bigger and better than CA)
Beignets at Jazz Kitchen (quick service next to Ralph Brennan's in DTD)
Fried chicken at Plaza Inn
Flo's at Carsland (DH likes the turkey dinner, I like beef dinner); try to sit on the side where you can see the cars race by! So cool!
Ice cream shop at CA diagonally across from Carthay Circke (sorry...don't remember the name)...they have cool ice cream hand-dipped bars that you can customize your ice cream flavor and toppings. They're so big and great for sharing.

Enjoy!

Where do people get the pickles? Every time I see (or smell) one in the parks I want one but don't know where to find them.

My must haves in the parks are a corndog at the red wagon, churros, and Mickey ice cream bars. The ice cream bars are very simple but something about the Mickey shape and eating it in Disneyland makes it the best ice cream bar in the world.

Where do people get the pickles? Every time I see (or smell) one in the parks I want one but don't know where to find them.

I'm pretty sure you can get the pickles in Adventure Land in front of the Jungle Cruise Ride. There is a trading post type market with fresh fruit, drinks, etc..

At Disneyland we have to have....
Corndog!!!!! The best ever!!!
Popcorn
Churros
Dole Whip
Everything at the Golden Horseshoe! The Cheese sticks are wonderful and are off the menu(made to order)

DCA
Chili Cone Queso
Apple Freeze

I am not really jazzed about the food but today for a treat I went to Pooh Corner and got a pretzel rod with caramel and cashews dipped in chocolate. It was heavenly!!

• English Toffee from candy palace
  • vanilla soft serve at cozy cone
  • ahi poke at Trader Sam's
  • popcorn from any Main Street vendor while sitting on bench in said area
  • fried green tomato sammie at Hungry Bear
  • cocktail of choice in the Carthay Circle Lounge at about 9pm when I have had a full day of being bumped by strollers and stopping short behind people who stand in the middle of a busy walkway to have a lengthy group discussion and map consultation.

So many must-haves! Where to begin?? :faint:

For me, I guess I'd have to go with...

Risotto and Fried Chicken from Ralph Brennen's — the risotto was some of the best I've ever had... it's been hard to have risotto anywhere else since then without comparing it (unfavorably) to the perfection that is Ralph Brennen's. :snooty: The fried chicken was also wonderful. Moist on the inside, crunchy on the outside. Mmm. I haven't tried the Plaza Inn's fried chicken yet, but I heartily recommend Ralph Brennen's. :thumbsup2

Mickey Chocolate Tart and Practically Perfect Punch from Jolly Holiday Bakery — both are exceptional. Pretty much everything at Jolly Holiday is great. My mother also adores their Matterhorn macarons, though I haven't tried those yet.

Mint Juleps from Basically Anywhere in NOS — these are amazing! 'Nuff said. ;)

Cinnamon Rolls from Various Places in the Parks — the cinnamon rolls at the DLR are so good. The frosting on top is cream cheese-y goodness, and the rolls themselves are just the right amount of cinnamon-y. Another plus is they're served at many different places throughout both parks, though I usually get mine from Pacific Wharf Café as soon as DCA opens in the morning. ::yes:: (One note though is that they're pretty big and super rich, so eating even half of one can make you feel stuffed!)

Eggs Benedict and Spaghetti from Storytellers Café — the Eggs Benedict is delicious; the hollandaise is sublime. The spaghetti is hard to not love, as well. Plus, the atmosphere of the restaurant is lovely! <3

24-Layer Chocolate Cake from Steakhouse 55 — this cake is amazing! It's gorgeous to look at, and tastes like heaven.

Jalapeño & Cheese Biscuits from Carthay Circle — these are outstandingly yummy... really unique and hot and just gooey goodness. :hyper:

Baked Potatoes from Harbour Galley — these are great and easy to grab as a snack when the hungries kick in. :goodvibes

Sicilian Sausage from Award Wieners —Like with the baked potatoes, these are super easy to grab, eat, and go. They're also better than I expected them to be! Super tasty stuff. :thumbsup2

Cannonballs Sandwich from the Earl of Sandwich — who can resist a good meatball sandwich? Especially a really good meatball sandwich. :p

We loved snacking n the corn on the cob's throughout the park! Both the butter flavor and the chili lime are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter