Musical chairs

KateDrake

DIS Veteran
Hey all! This may be a trip in the way back machine, but does anyone know if they still do musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter over at Coke Corner? We absolutely loved doing that with our kids when they were smaller, but since they got big enough to ride larger attractions we haven't done it for a few years. We're taking my friend and her son for his first time, and I think he'd love it, but didn't want to get hopes up if they aren't doing it anymore.

Thank you for all the great info! We don't go as often these days and SO MUCH has changed! I am no longer an expert and it is so great to have all of you awesome folks!

I saw Alice and the Mad Hatter doing musical chairs at Refreshment Corner during visits in October and December 2023 so I'd say yes, its still happening at least some of the time.

Yes - they definitely still do it. Haven’t seen it in the past few weeks but I know I have recently. It’s always fun to watch.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter