Music

Parkeit

Earning My Ears
Howdy! I was just wondering what music everyone likes. Has anyone everheard of a group called Groovlily? They are awesome! I have seen them preform twice and absolutly loved it both times. I f you would like to check them out go to www.groovelily.com, they just released a new CD called little light. Please go check it out because they don't have a record deal but they really deserve one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! by the way I have absolutly no affiliation with them except for the fact that I am a big fan who wants to continue to hear there music.:) :) :) :) :)

the Newsboys and Point Of grace are my favs. I love to listen to christion music, but some times I listen to other kinds. And on another post I heard about plus one, are they good?

I like Christian music, but I really don't listen to anything in particular. I like the SummerFest Band, which most of you probably have never heard of unless you live in Minnesota or Wisconsin and you go to SummerFest. I also like the group They Might be Giants.

"A Mousekateer is a cross between an Imagineer and a Mouse FUNatic."

"If we can dream it, than we can do it!"

Soon-to-come Attractions

Aladdin's, Primal Whirl, Triceritops Spin, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WWTBAM?, EPCOT sign, Hall of Presidents Rehab, Walt's 100 B-Day, MiraCosta Hotel, Tokyo Disney Seas, Journey Rehab, Pop Culture Resort, Studios Paris, Dino Coaster (Family), Mission:SPACE & Hong Kong Disneyland

I've gotta go with daughter_of_amid_chaos when it comes to music! I love *NSYNC, christina aguilera, 98 degrees, bbmak, and all the rest! :) but i do have my rock side- limp bizkit!! :eek: and i can't forget the dave matthews band ;)

<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate"><font color=red><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size=4> Por favor montegan se alejardo de las puertas!!!!!</marquee></font>- <font size=4 color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">the monorail at WDW- the BEST saying!</font>

<font size=4 color="#FF0066"><font face="Comic Sans MS">~AFgirl</font></font>

<font size=4 color="#FF9900"><font face="Comic Sans MS">NEXT TRIP!! Spring Break 2001- BWI and 3-day Wonder</font></font></font

I listen to a lot of differnt kinds of music and groups. My favorite right now is belive it or not The Beatles you know the people most ever parenet heard!

hey daughter_of_amid_chaos not only do you and i like the beatles you posted that message at the same time a posted a differnt message!!

Hippiechick

PUNK ROCK!!!!!!!!

Mai Ku Tiki

mickey37.gif

I like mostly pop, but i like a little rap and sone oldies(believe it or not!!!).

<font color=#6600CC><marquee>
boldred.gif
TTFN, Ta Ta For Now
boldred.gif
</marquee></font>

Hehe, cool. Me and my mom both LOVE the Beatles. Right now we are watching the Beatles Anthology, it's really neat. Have you ever seen the British Invasion at Epcot? They sing alot of the old Beatle songs along with other oldies.

Did anyonecheck out www.groovelily.com yet? Please Please Please do. I have to agree with everyone the Beatles are the greatest ever! I also love Fred Durst. Has anyone seen the new My Way video? He is sooooooo hot in the blue suit!Anyone ever heard of the Mamas and the Papas or the Monkees? There really cool!

Parke

I don't really have a favourite band or anything, but I guess I would have to say that I like most Pop music. I really really really hate R'n'B, Rap and Rock. Sorry! No offence to anyone who does like these kinds of music. Oh! And I also HATE dance music-what is the point of singing the same meaningless lyrics over and over and over and over again?! Arrrgh! This makes me so mad!!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

I like so many different kinds of music. My favorites are pop music like *NSYNC and Jessica Simpson, but I also like Destiny's Child, Pink, Bon Jovi and Plus One

country music! I love country music and christian music. I like point of grace and avalon both and much more. but I also loooovvvveeee country, I mean that is my music. does anyone else here like country music?

Always,
Crystal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter