• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Music: What are you listening to??

I know one “artist” I’m NOT listening...Billie Eilish — really not a fan of her voice. Edit : posted this before the link two spots up showed up on my screen.

Last edited:

I know one “artist” I’m NOT listening...Billie Eilish — really not a fan of her voice. Edit : posted this before the link two spots up showed up on my screen.
Haha. Don’t worry. I won’t take it personally. When I first heard her “sing” or mutter as I normally say, her voice used to really annoy me, but I enjoyed her performance at the Grammy’s last night, so I’ve been listening to that song and now I can’t stop. Lol. Really weird but cool video too.

I think her appeal is based on the total package, I guess I "get it" but it's not for me.:) On the other hand the video of The Dirty Knobs you posted is awesome! I didn't recognize Mike Campbell but it sure has a Heartbreakers Vibe to it. @Dan Murphy check out that video, I think you'd really enjoy it.:)

I have been listening to a ton of Harry Styles and Jonas Brothers lately. Harry's new album is absolutely fantastic and I'm so happy Jonas is back!

On the other hand the video of The Dirty Knobs you posted is awesome! I didn't recognize Mike Campbell but it sure has a Heartbreakers Vibe to it. @Dan Murphy check out that video, I think you'd really enjoy it.:)
Hmmmm, you know my tastes, Ron. :) Intro is Stones-like. Song definitely Heartbreakers-like. Campbell sounds like a cross between Petty and Dylan., which is good in my book. Heartbreakers musicians were/are great.

Hmmmm, you know my tastes, Ron. :) Intro is Stones-like. Song definitely Heartbreakers-like. Campbell sounds like a cross between Petty and Dylan., which is good in my book. Heartbreakers musicians were/are great.
Dirty Knobs album release in March, I have tickets to go see them at the FineLine music cafe in Minneapolis.😀. Yep, Mike definitely has a bit of Dylan sound in him!

Lonely If you are - Chase Rice

Watching last nights Bachelor and Chase performed this song. The funniest part, aside from the fact that he dated the girl on the date with the Bachelor, is it gives a shout out to the Bachelor in the song.

If it's Monday and it's over
You know the show your girls all come over for
And the red wine's getting lower
And your last friend's out the door
When there's no more roses to go around
Hit me up girl, you know I'm down

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter