Music Video on WDW resorts channel 31

EarsFirst

Earning My Ears
Ok, so this will be awesome if I can find an answer to this. During our last stay I had our tv turned on to channel 31, which I believe is the company clips channel. They show a bunch of random things here.

So, while watching, a music video came on featuring a young female singer of (I’m guessing) Hawaiian or Polynesian decent. The song had both Hawaiian and English lyrics, and the video had everyone at a beach party. Im trying to figure out what the name of the song was (again pretty sure the name is in Hawaiian) and who the artist is.

Hoping someone can help us out with this! Thanks in advance!

What you describe sounds like some of the promo spots that were created for Moana. It could have been a version of We Know The Way.

What you describe sounds like some of the promo spots that were created for Moana. It could have been a version of We Know The Way.

Thanks for the reply, but unfornately it wasn’t from Moana or any other Disney movie. It’s definitely a song we’ve never heard before.

It’s a very up tempo song.

Ok, so the song is Lakalaka by Te Vaka (New Zealand) which is the band of Opetaia Foa’i, who happens to be the co-writer to a lot of the music on Moana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter