Music on the Beach for Fireworks?

Get there early if you want one of the Fort's lawn chairs, the fireworks on the beach is a popular thing to do and well worth the show.
We don’t mind sitting on the sand. Thanks! We’re going in May and my ds loves the fireworks but I don’t love the crowds lol

I personally am always early but would be there at least an hour beforehand if not more.

I personally am always early but would be there at least an hour beforehand if not more.
That sort of defeats the purpose for me. I don’t want to watch in the parks because I hate crowds and waiting. I don’t mind standing so 15 minutes should be fine for that, right?

That sort of defeats the purpose for me. I don’t want to watch in the parks because I hate crowds and waiting. I don’t mind standing so 15 minutes should be fine for that, right?
You should be okay. We stood on the dock after getting off the boat and watched last April.

Head to the beach on the right side as you approach the dock. Walk as far as you want. Plenty of room and a better view of the fireworks because Discovery Island doesn't block as much as the view.

If you don’t mind standing or sitting on the sand you should be fine to arrive whenever- we have done this many times and there has never been a huge crowd, even with the Halloween beach party.

We were there last July, first time went left of the dock, on Clementine's Beach. There were not speakers or they weren't turned on, we could barely hear the music from the speakers by the docks. Does anyone know if this is still the case?

Music piped in fine on the docks, but it does get crowded. Another night we went to the right of the docks, which was great. There were only a few chairs, but had plenty of room for the kids to play and no one else around us. There are speakers in the wood line along this section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter