• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

music at WL

old lost boy

Yes, I am a pirate, 200 years too late
DW and I are huge WL fans. At one time I had a list of the music played in the lobby but it has vanished over time. Can anyone help?

My Great-grandfather was from Scotland. I knew I could count on the Scots. Thanks.

and welcome to the boards where you'll find tons of useful information.

By the way, when I look at that list, I'm not sure it's 100% accurate, for example I seem to remember Billy's Death as one of the tracks, but it isn't listed. Could be *** II The Open Prairie.. but it is actually *** VII Billy's Death; The Open Prairie Again.

Ok this is getting ridiculous! LOL

John :bounce:

No, despite what you may be told, it is not sold at WL. All the tracks are from separately copyrighted albums, so no, they can't produce one CD. I have bought various Copland CDs (I've played Rodeo and Appalachian Spring in orchestra) and also The Last of the Mohicans and Dances with Wolves. Also I have Grofe's Grand Canyon Suite. Turns out I had that one incidentally and didn't even know it! So I manage to play various tracks from each one to remind me. I am wondering if it's possible to put tracks from different CDs onto the one CD-R?

That way I could be at WL all the time without the hassles of changing disc!

John :bounce:

Depending on what you've got on your computer you might be able to. You would have to upload the parts you wanted on to Jukebox or something like it. Then burn a CD. I'm going to check Kazaa.com to see what they have uploaded there.

The Last of the Mohicans is my favorite to hear in the lobby. I think the lobby music is an integral part of the whole atmosphere and personality of the lodge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter