• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Murphy Bed at Riverside Question?

knovak

DIS Veteran
There are 5 us in our group. My DD is 17 and 5'2, will she be able to sleep comfortably on the fold down bed? From the picture I've seen I'm not really sure.

We stayed at POR last year before our cruise. We are a family of 4 (me, DH, DS18 and DS 15). No one wants to sleep with DS15 because he's a blender when he sleeps, :-)P) so we always have to have 3 sleep surfaces. DS15 is about 5'4, and he does just fine on the pulldown sleeper beds. I would think your DD would be just fine too. Have a magical vacation!!

Last July we had a Garden view 5th sleeper and my DGS 15 had no complaints with the murphy bed. He is 5' 8" and about 150 pounds.

How do they sleep? If they sleep curled up than no issue. If they are a sea star... It might pose an problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter