Murder Mystery in Walt Disney World

So here are Scuttle's clues and meanings.

Feathers - Because he's a bird.
A light-bulb with "flat brants" attached by rubber band - flat brants is an anagram of snarfblatt, which is what Scuttle called a smoking pipe. However, I remember the bulb and band being relevant, but I can't remember why!
20 corkscrews - In Part of your World, Ariel shows Flounder a bunch of corkscrews whilst singing "you want thingimabobs? I got twenty!".
Metal container with black lumps in it - It's a scuttle. A scuttle is a metal container that holds coal.
Sheet music called "Just Give Me A Chance" - As you pointed out, Scuttle sings this in the TV show.
Plastic forks - Dinglehoppers, duh!

Figment: YES IT'S OVER! *hears Doc screaming for him* Ugh. I'M COMING.

OCC: Another murder mystery and I survived! :teeth:

Yes, its finally over so i can sign up to be in the next one1 ( i gotta hand it to the murderer and those who caught em that was an intense game)

Yes, its finally over so i can sign up to be in the next one1 ( i gotta hand it to the murderer and those who caught em that was an intense game)

OOC: I forgot my "Yay, I survied!" so here it is: Yay, I survived!

I'm not going to try to run one, because I'm leaving for Canada on Friday. I'll be back on Monday, but I won't be on the Dis until Tuesday.

Because of the above, should I sign up for it or should I not and wait for the next one?

MALEFICENT'S CLUES
Black fabric - Maleficent wears black.
Flower Petals (probably roses) - Rose petals, for Briar Rose.
Penny with "lame" scratched onto it - A penny is also a cent. "lame" is "male". Links with...
Stone with "one if, no buts" carved into it - I forgot that Maleficent also has "fi", which is why this appeared.
Briar roses - Again, Aurora's name. But I was also thinking of all the thorns surrounding the castle.
Reptile skin - For when she's a dragon.
Brer Rabbit - Fantasmic! - Stuffed in the dragon animatronic and burned alive - The dragon animatronic was the clue.

OOC: I forgot my "Yay, I survied!" so here it is: Yay, I survived!

I'm not going to try to run one, because I'm leaving for Canada on Friday. I'll be back on Monday, but I won't be on the Dis until Tuesday.

Because of the above, should I sign up for it or should I not and wait for the next one?

We might already have the sign-ups up before friday lol

GURGI'S CLUES
Black pewter cauldron - He's from The Black Cauldron...
Poster scribbled with "much needs and crutch knees" - Gurgi would describe things with rhyming words, one being "munchies and crunchies" (or munchings and crunchings)
Animal fur - His fur.
Old & tattered book, with the end ripped out - The Black Cauldron was the first Disney animated flm not to have "The End" at the end of the film.
Apple cores - He really like apples.
Note saying "aardvarks and ants" - When Googled, this would lead to a Wikipedia page on a series of shorts called The Ant And The Aardvark. The voice of the aardvark (John Byrner) also voiced Gurgi in the film.
Headband inscribed with "yrp niad" - Backward syllables of "Prydain". The Black Cauldron is based on a book series called The Chronicles of Prydain. Also, Princess Eilonwy wore a headband.
Note with scribbled-out names - Just listed the people who were killed by Gurgi at the time.
Note saying "the langur gives the hidden word" - I highlighted the hidden word.
TV Tropes page on Disney Deaths - Disney Death is a trope where someone appears to die to the viewers and/or the characters in the show, but the character doesn't actually die. Gurgi gave up his life to stop the cauldron from sprouting evil, then somehow came back to life near the end. I think witchcraft was involved...
Apples carved with "how do you like them?" - If you Googled "how do you like them apples?", you'd find a TV Tropes page on the subject, and Gurgi is one of the examples.
"Great Universities Remake Gruesome Infrastructure" - Highlighted the important part.
Books written by Lloyd Alexander - He wrote the Chronicles of Prydain.
Jim Hawkins - Dinoland Boneyard Dig Site - poisonous frog - Frogs is the important part. The witches in the film liked to turn people into frogs for some reason I can't remember...
Pip - The Friar's Nook - Cooked alive in the fryers - The Friar's Nook is the important part. From 1986 to 1993, the place was called Gurgi's Munchies And Crunchies, before it was replaced with Lumiere's Kitchen.

That's all the clues. Still waiting on more people to sign up to be the next PM...

It's been 3 days and I'm the only person that signed up, can I put up the signups?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter