Murder Mystery in Walt Disney World

Recently, Taran and Princess Eilonwy were accused of being murderers. It makes sense, because Lloyd Alexander wrote the Chronicles of Prydain, one of which being The Black Cauldron. However, they both deny doing the murders. Instead, they've been trying to find the black cauldron, which they think is hidden somewhere in Fantasyland. That's funny. The Horned King was looking for a black cauldron as well... Must be a coincidence. Keep sending in your accusations before someone else is killed!

Recently, Taran and Princess Eilonwy were accused of being murderers. It makes sense, because Lloyd Alexander wrote the Chronicles of Prydain, one of which being The Black Cauldron. However, they both deny doing the murders. Instead, they've been trying to find the black cauldron, which they think is hidden somewhere in Fantasyland. That's funny. The Horned King was looking for a black cauldron as well... Must be a coincidence. Keep sending in your accusations before someone else is killed!

Genie: AHHHHHGGGHHHHGGHHHGHGGGG!!!!!! *frustration*

Genie:

502a8139-1.jpg

Today, we found the body of Philocetes in the Innoventions Plaza, just in front of the Fountain of Nations. It appears he was thrown from the top of Spaceship Earth, ripping through a canopy which couldn't handle his weight, and didn't slow down his descent either. However one of the canopies had a sentence projected onto it from the bushes. Great universities remake gruesome infrastructure. If you think you know what this means, please contact us.

Pain: WOW, that was a great name....*goes down stairs* Ma'am what time is it...IT'S BEEN WHAT?!...TWO DAYS?? woah.. and Phil died. man... he never got to have his hero hung in the stars..aw.

OOC: GUYS. I feel AWFUL that I haven't been on in what seems like forever, but I'm still confused with all these clues. Also, didn't George say he was in plain sight?? Meaning that someone we've accused in the past is the murderer??? Btw, what about Gurgi, from the Black Cauldron??

Pain: WOW, that was a great name....*goes down stairs* Ma'am what time is it...IT'S BEEN WHAT?!...TWO DAYS?? woah.. and Phil died. man... he never got to have his hero hung in the stars..aw.

OOC: GUYS. I feel AWFUL that I haven't been on in what seems like forever, but I'm still confused with all these clues. Also, didn't George say he was in plain sight?? Meaning that someone we've accused in the past is the murderer??? Btw, what about Gurgi, from the Black Cauldron??

Ooc: It's okay, and that's a good idea! You should accuse.

Figment: I'm so bored. Why have I been in my attraction this long? I need to get out. Ummm...Doc, I'm going out for a bit! I'll be back! *flies out* NOT.

Guess what? Thanks to Pain, we've finally caught the final murderer! After hours of interrogation, Gurgi finally confessed to being the murderer. Looks like being sucked into that cauldron had some major side effects on his personality. While we set up court dates and such, you're all free to go do whatever you want, whether that be riding Splash Mountain, eating at the Whispering Canyon, or shopping at Downtown Disney's Marketplace. Or, you know, going home...

Finally! It's over! So I guess next MM ideas go here, and I'll write up how each clue relates to Maleficent, Scuttle, or Gurgi.

Guess what? Thanks to Pain, we've finally caught the final murderer! After hours of interrogation, Gurgi finally confessed to being the murderer. Looks like being sucked into that cauldron had some major side effects on his personality. While we set up court dates and such, you're all free to go do whatever you want, whether that be riding Splash Mountain, eating at the Whispering Canyon, or shopping at Downtown Disney's Marketplace. Or, you know, going home...

Finally! It's over! So I guess next MM ideas go here, and I'll write up how each clue relates to Maleficent, Scuttle, or Gurgi.

Elizabeth: FINALLY! Thank you, Pain!

Genie: YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!

Can I sign up for my Memorial idea please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter