Murder Mystery in Walt Disney World

Figment: *hears name* YES! FINALLY! I hate waiting! Thank you mam. *cough* I mean,mother. Hahahaha. *reads menu*

Genie: *portal closes* Sorry park guests.

Philby: Whoa! Sorry Genie, I have no idea why I wanted to go on that ride. Myself and the other Kingdom Keepers had a bad experience there once *shudders* Anyway thanks. *phone rings* *picks up phone* Oh now my phone chooses to work! *answers phone* Yes mom? *from phone you hear Mrs.Philby yelling really loudly* Yes Mom. I'll cross back as soon as I can. I know you're worried. Ok, ya, ya, bye.*shuts phone*Sorry Genie.

Philby: Whoa! Sorry Genie, I have no idea why I wanted to go on that ride. Myself and the other Kingdom Keepers had a hebad experience there once *shudders* Anyway thanks. *phone rings* *picks up phone* Oh now my phone chooses to work! *answers phone* Yes mom? *from phone you hear Mrs.Philby yelling really loudly* Yes Mom. I'll cross back as soon as I can. I know you're worried. Ok, ya, ya, bye.*shuts phone*Sorry Genie.

Genie: It's okay. Hey, wanna check out the other offices? Hey maybe we can magicize youre office!

Genie: well right now were in the hub whitch is...gray. needs magic! *snap, gray hub turns into rainforest* That's better! Now to my office!

Philby: *looking around in awe* Wow! Magic just keeps getting cooler and cooler!

Figment: Mmm,that was a good dinner! *cough* I MEAN IT WAS AMAZING,MOTHER! No,I don't want a time out! *shivers* The Doc gave me a timeout and I didn't like it! I'LL BE A GOOD BOY! THANK YOU! *flies out of restaurant*

Kiki: *wakes up* Whoa, what a nap! I'd better go find the others. *sees that the Hawai'i Lounge is empty* Where is everyone?! Liz? Genie? Philby? Where are you?!

Figment: *flies back to French Quarter* Yawn,what a day. Time for bed! *gets in room and falls asleep*

Kiki: *wakes up* Whoa, what a nap! I'd better go find the others. *sees that the Hawai'i Lounge is empty* Where is everyone?! Liz? Genie? Philby? Where are you?!

genie: *portal opens* where have you been? Get in and then ill explain.

Ariel: *gets off MK bus* *sees the castle* Wow! A castle! For me? Oh, Daddy must have done this. I must go check it out!

Kiki: *enters portal* I've been asleep. What did I miss?

Genie: well, with all those deaths last night i created this office. Right now were in the rainforest hub! Liz and I used magic to recreate our offices as our homes and philbys around here somewhere around here. Oh yeah! You can in here from anywhere by saying, Disney Times portal. And to get out say the same thing to get out. abd the portal can transport you anywhere in the park! And if you want to magicize your office just say so. And only paper staff can get in.

Genie: well, with all those deaths last night i created this office. Right now were in the rainforest hub! Liz and I used magic to recreate our offices as our homes and philbys around here somewhere around here. Oh yeah! You can in here from anywhere by saying, Disney Times portal. And to get out say the same thing to get out. abd the portal can transport you anywhere in the park! And if you want to magicize your office just say so. And only paper staff can get in.

Kiki: People died last night?! That's awful! I'm glad you created these offices. Can I magicize mine please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter