Murder Mystery in Walt Disney World

Sadly, Snow White's body was found in Magic Kingdom today. She was tied to the tracks of the Walt Disney World Railroad, inside the tunnel where the track passes through Splash Mountain. I don't really need to say what happened next... A search found a bunch of apples on the second deck of the riverboat in the Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah scene of Splash Mountain, each carved with a letter. The best arrangement seems to be "How do you like them?". But what does it mean...

Elizabeth: Well, that theory's out. More apples. Isn't there a phrase "How do you like them apples?" in this century? I think the murderer's from Snow White and the seven dwarves. Just who?

OOC I made Elizabeth sound old in this remark, lol. What about Grumpy?

Sadly, Snow White's body was found in Magic Kingdom today. She was tied to the tracks of the Walt Disney World Railroad, inside the tunnel where the track passes through Splash Mountain. I don't really need to say what happened next... A search found a bunch of apples on the second deck of the riverboat in the Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah scene of Splash Mountain, each carved with a letter. The best arrangement seems to be "How do you like them?". But what does it mean...

Genie: :furious:

OOC: Hmm..."How do you do?"

"How do you do what?"

o.o.c. this is by far the longest mm i have ever seen (which is also the one i was unable to sign up for because i was in wdw) this murderer is a beast

Elizabeth: Whoever this murderer is, he's trying to annoy us. There's either lots of murders fast or he waits for a few hours or even a day before he murders again.

oooc: it's the longest mm I've ever been in.

o.o.c. no offense to you guys who are breaking your butts trying to figure this thing out (which fwiw id either be dead or not participating at this point) but when does the murderer win do they have to kill all of you or do they just eventually win when the park management says so? :confused3

once again no offense but i kind of wanna be in the next one

oooc: it's the longest mm I've ever been in.

OOC: I want it to end, because it's not that much fun with just 2 to 3 posting. And I'm hoping to run the next one so i'll let you in, altough I think anyone would lol

o.o.c. no offense to you guys who are breaking your butts trying to figure this thing out (which fwiw id either be dead or not participating at this point) but when does the murderer win do they have to kill all of you or do they just eventually win when the park management says so? :confused3

once again no offense but i kind of wanna be in the next one

it happened in my first mm. (when I was eeyore and died on page ten) The murderer can break the other ones out of Disney Jail and escape, though I'm not sure when or how they decide to do that. I think a lot of people have to die.

it happened in my first mm. (when I was eeyore and died on page ten) The murderer can break the other ones out of Disney Jail and escape, though I'm not sure when or how they decide to do that. I think a lot of people have to die.

o.o.c. so....how many of you are left? (i don't know why but it feels so zombie-apocolyptic asking that, or maybe im just weird :rotfl:)

Charlotte's body was found outside Rock n' Roller Coaster today, just in front of the giant guitar. She had bled to death, after her body was covered with cuts, most likely made by the Wizards of Waverly Place posters surrounding her, obtained from the Walt Disney Records station nearby. One of the posters had "much needs and crutch knees" scribbled all over it.

We also had an accusation of Captain Barbossa and Jack. The monkey, not the sparrow. But Barbossa's been in Pirates of the Caribbean, looking for Jack. The sparrow, not the monkey. Although he hasn't strayed past the fort battle scene yet... And Jack the monkey has been visiting relatives in Animal Kingdom. You might be able to spot him at the abandoned temple in Asia.

OOC: I like my death hehe

OOC: Right now? Not that many players have died but "genie", "pain" and I are the only active ones.

o.o.c. that sucks thats why i was always keeping things interesting with the uh, hostages and stuff even if it isnt completely legal in the game

o.o.c. that sucks thats why i was always keeping things interesting with the uh, hostages and stuff even if it isnt completely legal in the game

OOC: lol. I was lucky to miss the Night When Everyone Was Taken Hostage in the last mm in DHS.

OOC: Not to be rude, but can I say that none of you are close with your accusations? Well, you've come close once. To help with this clue, a quick Google search could suffice. You might find it links with another clue. But not the apple cores clue...

OOC: Not to be rude, but can I say that none of you are close with your accusations? Well, you've come close once. To help with this clue, a quick Google search could suffice. You might find it links with another clue. But not the apple cores clue...

Ooc: Thanks! And by the way, your hostage night has inspired me. (Not George lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter