Murder Mystery in the Magic Kingdom: The Game!

Melody: "I don't know if they still have the salad, but I remember it being good! I think I also want a cupcake. They are so yummy!" she said to Ariel.

Jasmine:"I think I'll have the Chef's fish of the day!" she said with a smile and looked at the menu.
Chef's Tasting Plate

Finales
Entrées Royale
Slow-roasted Pork Tenderloin

Pan-seared Chicken
Seasonal Gnocchi with Roasted Vegetables
Rice with Roasted Vegetables
Chef's Fish of the Day
Braised Short Rib
Beef Tenderloin Salad

Kids' Beverages
Small Lowfat Milk

Small Dasani® Water
Small Minute Maid® Apple Juice
The Clock Strikes Twelve.
Seasonal Cheesecake
Lemon Sorbet
Beverages of the Court
Soft Drinks

Freshly Brewed Joffrey's Coffee®
Hot Tea
Ice
Hot Cocoa
Minute Maid® Light Lemonade Punch
Minute Maid® Apple Juice
Minute Maid® Orange Juice
1% Milk
Chocolate Milk
Kids' Appetizers
Bite-sized Cheddar Cheese and Grapes

Garden Sala
Kids' Mickey Check Meals
Kids' Mickey Check Meal - Turkey Pot Pie

Kids' Mickey Check Meal - Roasted Chicken Leg
Kids' Meals
Roasted Chicken Leg

Kids' Meals
Chicken Nuggets

Beef Tenderloin
Kids' Desserts
Peanut Butter S'mores

Yogurt Parfait
Sliced Apples
No Sugar Added Seasonal Sorbet

Last edited:

OOC: Yeah, or you could've deleted the spaces. It was a lot of scrolling.
Also, murderers, check your PMs.

Jasmine :"I'm just joking I would like the Beef Tenderloin Salad,The Clock Strikes Twelve and some orange juice."

Ariel: "I'll have the rice with roasted vegetables." She looked around. "Is it... cold in here to anyone else?"

Jack: Hm, I wonder what is going on between them. If my memory is correct, she is married to a prince and has a child. Not to mention they're both cousins. " I believe I will be having the Chef's Fish of the Day with some Hot Cocoa and some Seasonal Cheesecake for dessert." Jack stated while looking suspiciously at Ariel. " And I don't feel particularly cold but I did notice a slight draft earlier." Jack mentioned while going back to the menu.

Jack: Hm, I wonder what is going on between them. If my memory is correct, she is married to a prince and has a child. Not to mention they're both cousins. " I believe I will be having the Chef's Fish of the Day with some Hot Cocoa and some Seasonal Cheesecake for dessert." Jack stated while looking suspiciously at Ariel. " And I don't feel particularly cold but I did notice a slight draft earlier." Jack mentioned while going back to the menu.

Ariel: She noticed Jack staring suspiciously at her and got became flustered, her face got unreasonably red. She diverted her attention away from Hercules and towards Jasmine. "Jas, where's Aladdin?"

Jasmine:"He's in Agrabah he was a bit busy. Where is Eric?"and she thought it was interesting how Ariel and Hercules was talking.

Hercules: "Well, I'm not feeling particularly hungry, so I'm going to walk around the park, maybe ride something or see if anyone needs help. Ladies, gentlemen." He stood and left the room.

Jack: " Well that was strange. Almost like he was trying to hide something." Jack muttered to himself while glancing at Hercules retreating figure. "So, Melody have you gone on any of the rides? I hear that Space Mountain is quite the thrill!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter