Murder Mystery in Magic Kingdom-The Game *NOW OVER*

Ooc: I'm doing my best to keep it going but school and theatre rehearsal makes it harder to do.

Jasmine: yes let's definitely sticks together

Cinderella: I'm still here, I've just been hanging around my castle lately, this murderer has me oh so frightened. I guess I fell into a deep sleep like my dearest friend, Sleeping Beauty. I'm wide awake now, I think I shall go get one of those yummy pineapple ice cream things, I do believed they're called... Dole Whips?

Genie: it's the final 4... that most likely means one of us is going next. nose goes!!!

Remy: Uh-oh another murder! Oooo... this isn't good. Not good at all!

OOC: Sorry I've been AWOL. Homework is killer

Genie: ahhh, scar long time no see. how are the hyenas these days?

ooc: been super busy and out of town... i feel like ive missed alot. can someone fill me in? sry i havent been real active!

OOC: Attention everyone: As this game has gone on for a very long time; I have decided that if a detective does not send me an accusation by Wednesday night, then I will declare the game officially over and the murderers will have won.

OOC: I forgot that I'm doing something tonight and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. The detectives now have until then to send an accusation to me.

OOC: As I did not receive a valid accusation, the game is now over. The murderers have won!

Congratulations murderers! If you want, you can post your clues and their meaning. There were some fantastic clues!

Now, would everyone interested in starting a MM please send me their game info by Saturday night?

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! We actually won and I never got accused!!! :woohoo:

My clues and their meanings:
Gold Thread- The tassels of the magic carpet are gold so it's one of those.
Whisker- Raja has whiskers
Brown Fur - Abu has brown fur

Oh my God, it was you?!? I can't believe that Jasmine would do that!

Oh wait, I did know :p I find it funny that nobody suspected Jasmine, when in the past few games, Jasmine was one of the biggest suspects.

My clues and stuff

Philby - a tree branch. Koda tries to get Kenai down with a tree branch (or stick. Something like that) when they first meet, and Kenai is stuck in a trap.
White Rabbit - a lit metal lantern. Well, it sort of mixes with Big Thunder Mountain. The lantern is supposed to represent the Northern Lights, or the Spirits in the movie. The place Kenai is trying to get to is where the lights touch the mountain. Therefore, it's a lantern on Big Thunder Mountain.
Mad Hatter - Piece of paper with words "Easter. Low. Key. Shan". It's an oronym! Or a homonym, one of the two. Say it all out loud, and it should sound similar to "It's the location". This refers to the location of the murder, being Country Bear Jamboree. No further explanation necessary.

Random note, people were saying that the death of Philby meant it was a random-thread goer. Let me say, the reason I chose him wasn't for whatever you guys were thinking, but because he managed to survive all the way through the last MM, and was a main poster in that game. Better to kill someone who enjoyed the previous game unharmed, than someone who's playing for the first time.

Oh my God, it was you?!? I can't believe that Jasmine would do that!

Oh wait, I did know :p I find it funny that nobody suspected Jasmine, when in the past few games, Jasmine was one of the biggest suspects.

Same here. I figured I'd be accused quick cause of Jasmine's past in these mysteries

It was YOU! You're the fish killer! :fish:

Amazing you pretty much went unnoticed this game. Congrats on the win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter