Murder Mystery in Epcot

KP:: That's quite possible. Also, the words weren't the weapon, a knife was. So maybe we should go based off of a sword or knife as the weapon.

Tink: But the thing is is that they didn't find the knife/sword. In the other murders, they found the weapon. I'm pretty sure the words are the clue to the next murder.

KP:: That's quite possible. Also, the words weren't the weapon, a knife was. So maybe we should go based off of a sword or knife as the weapon.

Mad Hatter: All right...a knife or sword. Now who in this world would carry one of those around!

OOC: Wasn't the clue the coconuts? Because that's what it says next to Belle's name on the front page.

ooc: Muaha....Is keeping all accusations to meselfff.. >:D
Mainly cuz I dont wanna type, :rotfl: but also cuz I like to kinda figure it out myself...

Tink: But the thing is is that they didn't find the knife/sword. In the other murders, they found the weapon. I'm pretty sure the words are the clue to the next murder.

Mad Hatter: All right...a knife or sword. Now who in this world would carry one of those around!

OOC: Wasn't the clue the coconuts? Because that's what it says next to Belle's name on the front page.

OOC:: Yeah, the clue was coconuts. We're just guessing based on the current pattern.

KP:: Well, the only way that could've happened was with a knife or sword. Mulan carries arond a sword on occasion, but other than that, I can't connect anyone to what was most likely the weapon. So she may be the next target. Who knows?

ooc: NOT being mean, but I think all clues are everything she listed on the 1st page....Sooo.... The whole knife thing isnt really a clue,....right? :/

Philby: Oh my! Not Belle. The UK pavillion too? I was going to search there today, seeing as many of the characters here come from England... Coconuts huh? They're typically grown in the Tropics, mainly in Southern Asia and South America. They've been introduced to Hawaii and can be found around the East and West coasts of Africa.

OOC: Okay so someone said the clues aren't used like last time. Last time you could link them to the characters, but this time we use them differently. How are we supposed to use the clues? :confused3

OOC: Okay so someone said the clues aren't used like last time. Last time you could link them to the characters, but this time we use them differently. How are we supposed to use the clues? :confused3

ooc:: wHO KNOWS? tHIS IS CONFUSING!!! :confused: Sorry, caps lock... anyway, who said that? :confused3

OOC: I think she's referring to me. But I only said it because this one makes no sense, and since it doesn't make sense that's the only thing that makes sense.

Mad Hatter: Zazu, Stitch, Jasmine, Peach are the only people we can think of being related to coconuts? Hmm. What if one of them is the next victim?

OOC: I think she's referring to me. But I only said it because this one makes no sense, and since it doesn't make sense that's the only thing that makes sense.

Mad Hatter: Zazu, Stitch, Jasmine, Peach are the only people we can think of being related to coconuts? Hmm. What if one of them is the next victim?

:stitch: oh no! i hope i'm not next!

that makes a lot of sense. sadly, we should throw our friend tink on the list too, possibly even wendy cause of the whole 'fairy' thing. we need to stop them!

ooc: NOT being mean, but I think all clues are everything she listed on the 1st page....Sooo.... The whole knife thing isnt really a clue,....right? :/

OOC:: As I said, that's based on the whole "the weapon leads to the next victim" theory we have going. We have it all listed a few pages back, lemme go find it so I can add to it.

Cinderella: Oh my! Poor Belle! She was such a wonderful Princess friend

OOC: Not to worry anyone or anything but, since we're talking about the weapons or things related to the murders of the characters, I'm thinking Tink or Wendy get murdered next :rolleyes1

Philby: Most of these deaths have been in the World Showcase, and Soarin' involves a hang-gliding adventure of California adding to the world aspect. Could that be the link we're looking for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter