Murder Mystery in Epcot

remy_12step86.png
: Sorry Zazu! I didn't realize that you were still asleep.

amanda: philby, should we be calling the other overtakers and telling them about the missing cast member?

Well, Maybeck's on vacation in Italy, Charlene's visiting family in Ohio and Willa and Jess are on some trip to Washington D.C. I turned off the DHI servers so they wouldn't be disturbed during their trips. Looks like it's just me, you and Finn for now...

OOC: Btw, you mean the Kingdom Keepers, not the Overtakers...

Belle: My goodness, I'm so sorry I'm late! I just got SO caught up in this new book!

OOC: (Meaning, "I was at a Taylor Swift concert yesterday but Belle wouldn't be there, obviously, so I had to make a clever excuse")

Belle: My goodness, I'm so sorry I'm late! I just got SO caught up in this new book!

OOC: (Meaning, "I was at a Taylor Swift concert yesterday but Belle wouldn't be there, obviously, so I had to make a clever excuse")

remy_12step86.png
: It's okay! Glad you came. Illuminations was great last night, but a CM is missing and we're not supposed to travel alone, do you want to travel with us?

Brer Rabbit: WOW that was a rush. I'm a be takin a stroll around the World Showcase. If anyone want's to meet I'll see ya at Malestrom.

OOC: Sorry if the Brer Rabbit talk sucks.

Cinderella: Good morning everyone! Hmm, I'm going to walk around the different countries and over to Mexico, would anyone like to join me?

:stitch:*in ailen voice* Remy can i travel with you guys I fell asleep and missed the don't travel alone message!!!!! And the missing CM it must be one of the other experiments behind this. I bet its experiment 502

OOC: I just made up an experiment number for whose behind it. So if you watch the show when it was on i'm sorry if its an already used number.

:stitch:*in ailen voice* Remy can i travel with you guys I fell asleep and missed the don't travel alone message!!!!! And the missing CM it must be one of the other experiments behind this. I bet its experiment 502

OOC: I just made up an experiment number for whose behind it. So if you watch the show when it was on i'm sorry if its an already used number.

remy_12step86.png
: Sure!

Belle: I think I'll go to France to see if Beast is there...gosh, I can't believe I missed Illuminations!

Philby: Wherever the missing Cast Member is, there will be plenty of Overtakers around. Look out for anything out of the ordinary like animatronics from the rides walking about a certain area.

Philby: Wherever the missing Cast Member is, there will be plenty of Overtakers around. Look out for anything out of the ordinary like animatronics from the rides walking about a certain area.

OOC: dude like you are so in character lol :) of course it's not hard when you are a KK fan lol

Tinkerbell: Thanks Remy!

KP:: This plan seems far to well thought out to be Drakken, for sure. I don't think anyone I've ever fought was smart enough to do this, but you never know. And can I go with you guys to explore the countries?
OOC:: But, George, it'd be so much fun to tell he Overtakers! It'd add drama. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter