Murder Mystery in Disney's Hollywood Studios- The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmicon.png
:
I doubt it! I've learned some pretty good tricks from my mom and some of her friends from under the sea!

OOC:
You don't have to use it. I just made it so the option would be there. :goodvibes

ooc huh?

Jasmine: I'd love to go check out Toy Story Mania with you guys. Im pretty good at it, besides it too early for me to want to get my seat quite yet

ooc but how do i set the option so it is there

chip-thanks so much stich *stuffs mouth as much as possible andgrabs armload*

ooc oh i get what your saying nevermind i read it wrong i am an idiot oh well hahaha

mmicon.png
:
I doubt it! I've learned some pretty good tricks from my mom and some of her friends from under the sea!
wendy: well, i guess we'll have to go play and see for ourselves!

Jasmine: I'd love to go check out Toy Story Mania with you guys. Im pretty good at it, besides it too early for me to want to get my seat quite yet

Wendy: please join us jasmine! it's going to be a rousing game if i do say so myself!

ooc but how do i set the option so it is there
OOC:
LOL, I think I chose some poor wording for that statement. I made an icon for everyone so that if they wanted to use it, they could just go to the album I put them in, but they don't have to use them if they don't want to.

Hope that clears it up.

mmicon.png
:
You can join us, Jasmine. Belle, you could join us in a game of Toy Story Mania.

Jasmine: oh this will be so much fun! This is one of my favorite rides here!

OOC: I also have to leave soon..I'm still sleep deprived from WDW and don't wanna make it worse

OOC: I'd just like to mention that at this point, the murderers, detectives, and reporter have been PM'd with information about their jobs, and have all excepted their roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter