Murals

Cole

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I recently redid my computer room in Disney motif. I am looking to paint a cinderella's castle on one wall. Anyone know where I can get a stencil for this? Anyone done anything similar to this and if so how did it turn out?

Thanks,
Cole

I saw on Trading Spaces once where they had a transparency made of the Blue Willow Pattern then projected it on the wall and traced it out. It looked really nice.

Maybe something like that?

I think you could enlarge a coloring book page to use as a stencil.

I recently did a few scenes on the spare bedroom wall. One a Brer Rabbit Scene, another a Mulan Scene. I used transfer paper then colored them in with folkart paint.

Do you know of anyone who has an opaque projector? You put a picture or coloring book page inside and turn it on. It projects the image onto the wall, so you can sketch it. When I taught school the teachers used them all the time to make bulletin boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter