Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody

I saw that yesterday on the Community Board....I laughed so hard, at my desk too.......

Mama......Mama.....Mama? Yooooohooooo Mama..... LMAO!!!

Love it! It even had the "manamana" guy I loved when I was little! And then of course I had to rewatch Beakers Ode to Joy while I was there too. :rotfl:

Love it! It even had the "manamana" guy I loved when I was little! And then of course I had to rewatch Beakers Ode to Joy while I was there too. :rotfl:

I loved the manamana guy too. I said to DH after he watched it, "wasn't that funny how they had the manamana guy?" and DH said he didn't even notice him!

We also watched Beaker's Ode to Joy. Love that too.

I loved the manamana guy too. I said to DH after he watched it, "wasn't that funny how they had the manamana guy?" and DH said he didn't even notice him!

We also watched Beaker's Ode to Joy. Love that too.

Yes, he's old. They usually don't bring him out.

Good Stuff. I've always had a fond place for the Muppets.

My DBF sent that to me the whole time I just kept thinking wheres Kermit? then the end I just about died :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter