• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Multiple reservations at Oga's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have been trying to snag one for 12/20. All are booked. If anyone drops one, let me know. Thanks!!

When I get through to the page for Oga's there is no option to search..... anyone else having this problem? I can click on the calendar and it will tell me the operating hours for Oga's that day... but there is no blue box to search for a reservation. I have tried multiple times, logged in and out, via App and PC.... suspect there is nothing left for our vacation, but wanted to check just to be sure! Thx

Same thing here...are we missing something? It literally just shows opening and closing time, no option to search ADR times....:(

I’ve been trying this evening for something 11/7-11/11 and no luck. I’ll try after the 60 and 30 day FP windows in the hopes that some of the people grabbing multiples release some. If we don’t get in, it’s not the end of the world for us, but I’m still slightly annoyed at how unnecessarily difficult this has to be. Typical Disney planning bullsh*t... :fish:

Same thing here...are we missing something? It literally just shows opening and closing time, no option to search ADR times....:(

I have the option to search times even though there are none left for our trip in October...when are you going? You can only make reservations through February right now I believe.

Last edited:

If you are looking for late December or January try again. I was trying for hours and suddenly a whole lot of spaces opened up on all my possible days.

Same for my week as well! Yay! 11/08-11/17, multiple times.

Tip, book it on MDE, so much easier, you may get a popup saying they need to direct you to the website, close that pop up out and continue booking.

I added OGA's to the reservation finder on MD and it just woke me up with a text for 9/29.
After being on the page with the millennial falcon forever, that one was gone. I decided to check other times and there was one at 9:50 am and one at 1:40.
I took the 1:40.
So keep trying guys. Either Disney is adding more or people are dropping their ADRs.

New times definitely just released for Thanksgiving week - all days/times. My phone just went crazy with TP and MD alerts. Was able to book and now back to bed. HTH!

Are you guys using the Canadian site? I couldn’t search at all yesterday then I saw a screenshot of what the Americans could see and switched to the US site. I could search them but there were none left. I set up a touring plans search and it came through about an hour ago.

Same for my week as well! Yay! 11/08-11/17, multiple times.

Tip, book it on MDE, so much easier, you may get a popup saying they need to direct you to the website, close that pop up out and continue booking.
Thanks so much for this info.
I kept closing pop ups and eventually managed to snag the time & date I wanted.

Now I’ll share with my droids.

Sept 6th has as res open for about 12:40. I find that available times load up immediately when you search the first time, then if you re-search for a different time no times will appear. Just a tip, might be worth refreshing the page after every search!

I got one for each of the three weeks we will be there. If we really enjoy it we will keep going back. Otherwise I’ll cancel the remaining ones. Trying different times of day for each. I just hope my 10:30 gets me the menu with the coffee drinks! I expect my 3:00 & 7:00 will get me the same drink menu. There are so many yummy looking cocktails!

Last edited:
Yeah there are loads now if you load up through MDE and dismiss the popup by either the down arrow or X

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter