Multiple magic bands with annual pass?

TinkerTerry

Mouseketeer
Last year I purchased an annual pass and received a magic band. I am staying onsite in a few weeks and received another band. Will my pass be linked to both bands or do I need to do that myself?

It should be already linked through your MDE account. I have several magic bands and they've all been automatically linked unless I purchased them in one of the stores. Then the clerk usually links it for you. But the ones that come directly from Disney with the AP and/or room are already linked.

Your AP band you received and your on site band you'll be getting will work the exact same way. Your AP band is already linked to your mde account and your on site band that you got is already linked to your mde.

Your tickets are not linked to any band. Your magic bands just access the info stored in MDE.

The MagicBands are basically a key to one door (your MDE profile/AP). It's like getting copies of the same key.

We love having multiple bands in all different colors. We can be color coordinated with our outfits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter