• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Multiple experience fastpass question, 4th fastpass

DWeav

Mouseketeer
This morning the Frozen ride was delayed and we got a multiple experience fastpass for it. Do we still have to use it and the other 2 before scheduling a 4th, I assume? Thanks!

If you get a multiple experience FP, you can go ahead and schedule another FP right away in its place. The multiple experience FP exists outside of your three FP. I think you're pretty lucky, because that one should be good for FEA, whereas most are not, and I *think* you can schedule another tier one. I was able to schedule Soarin' while holding a multiple experience FP from TT being down. Good luck!

This morning the Frozen ride was delayed and we got a multiple experience fastpass for it. Do we still have to use it and the other 2 before scheduling a 4th, I assume? Thanks!
You have to use your other 2 + rebook your Frozen FP for your total of 3 FPs before booking FP#4.

Your multiple experience FP can remain for the ride of your choice. It is a Bonus FP - doesn’t count as 1 of your initial 3.

I went in and added another fastpass before using any and was able to get Test Track for later this evening as a 4th. So now I have the multiple experience for Frozen and Test Track, woot woot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter