Multi-quote on ipad

tzolkin

DIS Veteran
I have not been able to multi-quote since the new site has gone into effect.

Is there some sort of trick to it?

I see and can select the multi-quote button, but I must be missing some other step.

I have not been able to multi-quote since the new site has gone into effect.

Is there some sort of trick to it?

I see and can select the multi-quote button, but I must be missing some other step.

I don't know how it works on an iPad, but (for me on my laptop) after selecting "+Quote" for however many quotes I want, I then click in the reply box (or, alternatively, I can click "Reply" on the last quote that I'm quoting). Then I get a window asking which quotes to insert.

If I click in the reply box, nothing shows up.

If I click the reply button (after selecting multiple posts to quote), it only quotes that one post.

That's why I thought perhaps this is just a problem with the iPad, because I assumed one of those two methods should work.

After clicking in the Reply box, you also need to click on "Insert Quotes..." which should be at the bottom of the Reply box (left corner, vs Post Reply in right corner). I haven't done it on an iPad, but it works that way on both my laptop and Android tablet.

If I click in the reply box, nothing shows up.

If I click the reply button (after selecting multiple posts to quote), it only quotes that one post.

That's why I thought perhaps this is just a problem with the iPad, because I assumed one of those two methods should work.

tzolkin: I'm using my iPad and what I did was highlight your first sentence and then tapped "quote." I did the same for the next two sentences.

Then in the Reply box, I tapped Insert Quotes. A window pops up with the quotes and asks if you want to add the quotes...

After clicking in the Reply box, you also need to click on "Insert Quotes..." which should be at the bottom of the Reply box (left corner, vs Post Reply in right corner). I haven't done it on an iPad, but it works that way on both my laptop and Android tablet.

I have never seen anything that says "insert quotes". I suppose that is my problem.

I feel rather ridiculous. I have never had a tech issue before.

tzolkin: I'm using my iPad and what I did was highlight your first sentence and then tapped "quote." I did the same for the next two sentences.

Then in the Reply box, I tapped Insert Quotes. A window pops up with the quotes and asks if you want to add the quotes...

I can highlight and select quote, but I am still unable to find any way to insert the quotes into the response.

Maybe I need an update or something.

1. tzolkin: your reply area doesn't have Insert Quotes in the lower left?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter