Multi-Experience FP question

hlm2007

Mouseketeer
We were given a few multi-experience FP's for our upcoming trip from disney in lieu of them not being able to provide us with a VIP tour guide (which we had won). How can I tell if there are any exclusions to these? Are there always some sort of exclusion (like FOP) or just on certain types?

We were given a few multi-experience FP's for our upcoming trip from disney in lieu of them not being able to provide us with a VIP tour guide (which we had won). How can I tell if there are any exclusions to these? Are there always some sort of exclusion (like FOP) or just on certain types?
It is dependent upon the level of Guest Recovery, I tend to call it ‘appeasement,’ that is warranted for your situation. FoP, 7D, FEA, can be included if that level of appeasement was issued.

If they’ve been linked to your MDX account, you may be able to go to one multi-experience FP and see the exclusions.

You won a VIP tour and they are giving you multi-experience FP's instead? That doesn't sound like adequate compensation to me.

We received some of these and there were no exclusions. But we could not repeat any rides more than once with them. We each got 3 passes and they had to be used the same day.

You won a VIP tour and they are giving you multi-experience FP's instead? That doesn't sound like adequate compensation to me.

Well there are some other perks they added in there too. We would have to pay the taxes on the tour guide - we don't have to pay additional taxes on the FPs which is a bonus. That's not to say we didn't really want the guide. The whole trip was planned (and flights booked) before we found out. They made it right though with other things:)

Well there are some other perks they added in there too. We would have to pay the taxes on the tour guide - we don't have to pay additional taxes on the FPs which is a bonus. That's not to say we didn't really want the guide. The whole trip was planned (and flights booked) before we found out. They made it right though with other things:)
If you declined the Tour Guide and accepted other compensation, the best way to determine exclusions is to call the CM division that linked your FPs. FPs are the basic-level appeasement that are offered for any type of complaint.

Be very careful with these. As you likely have other FP+'s that are scheduled. MAKE SURE you do not tap your MB for a scheduled FP+ outside the time window for that FP+. It will take your multi use FP+ rather than your scheduled one. Example being; You have a FP+ for SDMT from 10:00 to 11:00, If you tap that band to the reader at 9:55 it will take your multi use rather than the scheduled FP+. You will still have that scheduled FP+ available but may not have intended on using tour multi use for this ride.

I would think (and it is only an assumption) that in your case, they would be for everything since a bio tour could get you on everything.

I have some anytime fastpasses I received following cancellation of EMM. When I go to MDE app these are shown as "Multiple Experiences" in my plan and if I click I can see the number of fastpasses, names of people they are assigned to and the rides available. In my case ALL the rides are available and I have been told by a CM that I can ride the same ride more than once (but I have not tested it yet).

Ah, sorry, it looks like I was too late with my advise as the same suggestion had already been posted...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter