Mugs at Fort wilderness camp ground

Wendybarbara

Wendy
Are they still selling the mugs that are refillable? Could you tell me how much they are please.
Camping with Grand sons in 41 days they have no idea they are going to Disney world, so excited for them.

Thank you

Are they still selling the mugs that are refillable? Could you tell me how much they are please.
Camping with Grand sons in 41 days they have no idea they are going to Disney world, so excited for them.

Thank you

I was at the Fort in January 2022 and bought a refillable mug, @Wendybarbara. IIRC it was $20 or so. I got mine at P&J's Southern Takeout down next to Trails End - they were in the glass display case. There were 4 designs to choose from and I got one that was themed for the 50th Anniversary. There is a refill station there at P&J's and up at the Meadow Pool under the entrance breezeway on the right. I don't know if they sell them in the Meadow Trading Post or can get refills there either.

I bet your grandsons WILL be excited!

Bama Ed

I can't speak to recent availabilty. But in the past we have gotten ours in the Meadow trading Post where they had only the hot drink station for refills.

Yes! We got one at P&J's. in Feb. I think around $20. A few designs to choose from. Refilled there and at the pool.
Have a great time!

Thank you everyone, they will get excited once on the plane, they have no idea they are going to Orlando they think that they are going camping at Flamingoland in the U.K. and they are looking forward to that so they will be beside themselves with excitement to be going to Disney and camping at Fort Wilderness

Thank you everyone, they will get excited once on the plane, they have no idea they are going to Orlando they think that they are going camping at Flamingoland in the U.K. and they are looking forward to that so they will be beside themselves with excitement to be going to Disney and camping at Fort Wilderness
You are coming from the UK on a surprise CAMPING Disney trip? That is top notch, way to go, you win the gold kind of planning! Have a great time!!

You are coming from the UK on a surprise CAMPING Disney trip? That is top notch, way to go, you win the gold kind of planning! Have a great time!!

This is right! Allie picked up on an important point. I hope everyone in @Wendybarbara's group brings some appropriate suntan lotion. Florida in April is pretty <pink> for those of us from very far up North.

Good catch, amcc!

Bama Ed

In addition to the 50th refill mugs, when we were there in February they also had the steel (kinda like the Yeti cups) Star Wars refill mugs. But those are $29.95.

Hi we are only camping for 3 nights the rest of the time in a villa, will take our dome tent, cooler with us, buy an air bed buy a screen house, chairs, kettle plenty of sun tan lotion can’t wait

This is our first time at FW. I see you can get your mugs filled at P&J's. Is there a place there that has 24hr service? I am usually up and out for a walk with my coffee by 5am.

This is our first time at FW. I see you can get your mugs filled at P&J's. Is there a place there that has 24hr service? I am usually up and out for a walk with my coffee by 5am.
We are here and the earliest you can get them filled is 7am at P&J. The pool service opens at 11 and closes at 6.

Ouch. Luckily, we are in a cabin. Are the mugs we get at the Fort usable at the Wilderness Lodge or Contemporary?

We used to walk to Wildernesslodge from the fort, but I think thave closed the foot path is that correct?
can you get the ferry to the Lodge?

This is right! Allie picked up on an important point. I hope everyone in @Wendybarbara's group brings some appropriate suntan lotion. Florida in April is pretty <pink> for those of us from very far up North.

Good catch, amcc!

Bama Ed
We are going in May so really hot and sticky, lots of pool time and we’ve hired a golf cart to cool off on an evening

We used to walk to Wildernesslodge from the fort, but I think thave closed the foot path is that correct?
can you get the ferry to the Lodge?
As of the last time I was at the Fort, there was a bus you could take from the Settlement directly to the Wilderness. Only took a few minutes.

I don't believe there are ferris going to the Wilderness from the Fort at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter