MSEP

ahale08

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We will be at the parks May 16 - 19. I plan to see MSEP Tuesday night our first night there at 8:30. I have two young children so we have to do the earlier parade. Does this parade have the same path as Soundsational and Paint the Night where it comes or goes from It's a Small World? Where would the easiest place to view this parade from? We don't need to see it from main Street so I'm guessing closer to It's a Small World might be easier? We are not doing any of the dining packages for the parade.

Thank you!

Yes, the parade route for MSEP is the same as Soundsational and Paint the Night. If there are two MSEP parades, then the first MSEP parade usually goes from IaSW to Main Street and the second MSEP parade will go from Main Street to IaSW. I generally do think that Main Street tends to fill up first, so I would start on Main Street and then start walking down the parade route until I find a spot that I like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter