MS not accepting call today!

I think they had some sort of training at 3PM. I called on Monday and it repeatedly stated that they were going to close member services down at 3pm for training.

9AM - still giving the “All MS are helping others and can’t take your call - hang up and try again”.

I dialed the 800 number about 20 seconds before 9am Eastern, pressed "1" for MS a few seconds after 9AM, and got through right away. And here I was thinking it was overkill to watch the clock that closely... Good luck!!

Got hung up on multiple times yesterday. But today I was able to get through, and get my boo bash tickets after a 35 minute wait!

Finally got through and was told 45 minute wait... hopefully by 1:45 est.... I hope I don't forget anything I want to change/buy/ask!

Ever notice how long hold times are or, how callers are told to try again later when calling DVC SALES compared to MS? Yeah, me neither! This level of non-service is beyond wrong considering we all know it’s due to circumstances well within DVD’s control. Get a dedicated line or sell Boo Bash online, just don’t tie up MS for days.

They likely didn't anticipate anything increasing call volume yesterday and today. You know, like the first special event post-pandemic to be held in MK in 18 months...

DVC isn't exactly known for considering timing of things regarding training or even website upgrades. For several years in a row they did upgrades to the online booking system in early January - which aligns with the 11 month booking of the busiest DVC week. And the upgrades often don't go very well and the system remains down longer than they stated it would. There's been other instances over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter