MrsDisneyB2B's (Jenny & Vinnies) PJ...Called Disney... and the church was mean!

AWW Congratulations!!! What a cute way to propose!!!!!! I'm very happy for you both, the snapple bottle cap is too cool!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know you've been waiting for this so I'm glad it was still a surprise for you! PS- the blueberry snapple is my favorite too!!

:dance3: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:cheer2: congratulations!

:love: :cool1: :love: OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!:love: :cool1: :love:
You're ENGAGED!!!!!That is SO SO SO SO SO awesome!!!! I'm SO happy for you!!! I already told my DF!! lol..he said "aww..good for her" lmao :lmao:

YAY!!!!! time to celebrate!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:
(sorry...i get very 'girly' about these sort of things lol)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
No, I was a wreck and I usually cry over anyone getting engaged!

He did the snapple cap and wont tell me how. Vin has some crazy talents... but, Getting that on the snapple cap is amazing. I am going to take pictures tomorrow and then post them.

He told me he is going to make me a wood shadow box for our new living room and we will hang it up and have it forever!!!

I am still on cloud9:cloud9:

Thank you all for your messages!!!

The ring is from Blue Nile.com
DM01500200_HS_100_zoom.jpg

Its platinum (Im allergic to gold go figure) and it is just sooooo beautiful!!! I cant stop crying!!!!!!!:lovestruc

PICT0221.jpg

18362490_3f1c2fc0bb.jpg

Snapple Caps Rock!!

I guess he tried to stick with our obsession with Tea!! WooHoo! Go Vinnie!

(this is his mock, I will post a picture of the real cap when I get it back! lol)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :woohoo: I just noticed this thread and caught up with your ideas. I love them! I'm planning a sea-themed wedding in 2009 too!

Can't wait to read your PJ! I have some sites I found for strictly sea/beach stuff. PM me and I'll gladly share the links!

YAYYY!!!! Engagements are so exciting!!!! :dance3:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :woohoo: I just noticed this thread and caught up with your ideas. I love them! I'm planning a sea-themed wedding in 2009 too!

Can't wait to read your PJ! I have some sites I found for strictly sea/beach stuff. PM me and I'll gladly share the links!

YAYYY!!!! Engagements are so exciting!!!! :dance3:

Aww thank you so much! We actually got our table centerpieces (sandcastles!!) and we are SOO excited!!! woohoo!!!

I decided for Vins birthday I was going to give some hidden mickeys to my chocolate covered strawberries :)

PICT0202.jpg

I had SO much fun making this cake!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

He did the snapple cap and wont tell me how. Vin has some crazy talents... but, Getting that on the snapple cap is amazing. I am going to take pictures tomorrow and then post them.

He told me he is going to make me a wood shadow box for our new living room and we will hang it up and have it forever!!!

Its platinum (Im allergic to gold go figure) and it is just sooooo beautiful!!! I cant stop crying!!!!!!!:lovestruc

PICT0221.jpg

Aww look how adorable you two are!!! The ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Toni,
Thank you so much!!!! We often get mistaken for little kids though... (although vin is closer to 30 than I) and we are worried people may not take us seriously lol

HAHAH I know the feeling. I am 29 and people still think I am like 21. I guess thats good for when you get older though :rotfl: I would have never guessed Vin was near 30!!!

HAHAH I know the feeling. I am 29 and people still think I am like 21. I guess thats good for when you get older though :rotfl: I would have never guessed Vin was near 30!!!

Yup hes 27! They asked for his id when we bought scratch off cards!! Crazy...

Its in his and my jeans...my mom (LOVE U MOM) is 52 and my coworkers thought she was my older sister!! :banana:

So, tonight is the big night. We get to call DFTW and book! Except we are confused how this whole thing works. I dont know if we call and say we want to book a weddiing and we will be down there in july for a planning session....

No idea. Although this weekend has been amazing (engagement followed by IHOP yum) We found out that Vinnies mother may not join us in the Disney wedding. Which, I am upset about and HE is fine with!

So, I let things go. We'll have the small disney wishes and then come home and do the Catholic Marriage Blessing (I believe thats how it works? ANyone who knows please fill me in here since Im lost!)

It just stinks that she may not come. I would love for her to come, espesially since its my Future MOther in Law<3

But, I've decided there will be no drama for us. It's going to be just us... and whoever joins us joins us!!! :)

Now on to the engagement party!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That's the way to think! No drama is a fabulous idea! I've heard of brides having a Wishes wedding then an at-home ceremony but I'm not really sure how that works either. :confused3

Can't wait to read about your engagement party!!! popcorn:: (We decided not to have one because we'd rather have the money spent on the wedding festivities.)

Isn't it fun living vicariously through other people?! :woohoo:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PICT0221.jpg

I love your ring!! I have a 1/2 ct, Heart!! I love it!!
:flower3:

:) The cake is so cute !!! I want one. You guys look so cute.

As far as disney, I called and told them I was thinking about it they took all the details and we went from there. you can't schedule a planning session until 4-6 months before the wedding although you can do a site visit were you can look at various locations and I believe that can be booked 12-14 months out. At least thats when I was told I could schedule mine. :confused3

That's the way to think! No drama is a fabulous idea! I've heard of brides having a Wishes wedding then an at-home ceremony but I'm not really sure how that works either. :confused3

Can't wait to read about your engagement party!!! popcorn:: (We decided not to have one because we'd rather have the money spent on the wedding festivities.)

Isn't it fun living vicariously through other people?! :woohoo:

I didnt want a e-party.... But my mom really is into it and so, we are :)

Its going to be a "Life is sweet" theme with cupcakes!

Ooo okay site visit thats what I meant. Planning session would be done like next year... I am gona push for christmas lol

were heading to disney june 2-9 so I just want us to atleast book while were there since we wanted june 30 :)

Ooo okay site visit thats what I meant. Planning session would be done like next year... I am gona push for christmas lol

were heading to disney june 2-9 so I just want us to atleast book while were there since we wanted june 30 :)

So did you call, Did you call!!! I am wondering!!..lol.

I don't see why you can't do the planning session near Christmas. That would be like 7 months and that is when I am doing mine. I am going to Disney June 6-14th. Are you going in June or July this year?? If you were going in June I will have to look out for ya!

i too want to know if you called and what they said. I would love to have my planning session before the six month mark but I was told that because prices can't be locked in we couldn't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter