Mr. Toad at Haunted Mansion

By the way, I checked myself yesterday and he is most definitely gone.

xApril said:
I know Mr. Toad has been in the pet cemetery at Haunted Mansion. It seems that sometime between December and now, he's gone missing. Anyone know why?

My boyfriend asked and we got the generic answer of "he's gone missing, don't know where he is"

Maybe they're prepping the spot in the Haunted Graveyard for a Legacy Fast Pass Machine. People will shed tears as they pay their respects to "Classic Fast Pass".

But seriously I love Mr. Toad and wish they'd rebuild the ride.

Possible he isn't really dead, It would be horrible to go you know where.
Bwa! I fondly remember Mr. Toad from my one childhood trip. Alas, by the time I returned, he was gone. Four years ago I got the chance to go to DL with a friend who'd never been to either park. I was ecstatic to take her on Toad. Well, it was a little, um....CARDBOARD CUT-OUT-Y compared to how I remember it. There were things I would swear I remembered, like the sound of dishes breaking as you went thru the kitchen. Were the WDW and DL versions different, or did I just remember it differently?? (My memories of HM were DEAD on--pardon the pun--because it scared the bejeebers outta me!!! LOL)

I asked a CM a couple of days ago and after getting the 'croaked' joke, she broke from the HM role and very normally told us he was accidentally knocked over and damaged. She said he was off for repair, but didn't know when he'd be back. take with the usual grain of salt.

As of Saturday, March 22, Mr. Toad remains missing from his cemetery plot. It seems like its taking a very long time to fix Mr. Toad, if that is going to happen... :worried:

Interesting. Hope the "repair" story is correct, great piece of Disney history there that I love seeing!

Just visited the Magic Kingdom on Saturday [8/23/14] and found Mr. Toad had hopped back to the pet cemetery, not sure when he arrived back. He once again resides in the back left corner.

Just a theory....

In the story, Toad goes on an adventure where he meets the weasels, etc. Doesn't he come back around the fall? Maybe we'll see him again around that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter