Mr Potato Head- Once upon a Toy

With the My Little Pony boxes, are they priced the same? We have both the Mr. Potato Head and My Little Pony boxes on our list. Thanks so much for your help! :goodvibes

Can someone post a picture of the My Little Pony box and items. I have another year or two before we take the kids to Disney but I have a boy and a girl so we will probably do both.

BiancaBernard&Penny, I have to say I loved that movie as a kid and completely forgot about it until the other day I was flipping through and they had it on one of the Disney channels.

With the My Little Pony boxes, are they priced the same? We have both the Mr. Potato Head and My Little Pony boxes on our list. Thanks so much for your help! :goodvibes

I think MLP was $18.99, there were some items at the Toon Town shop and it was in one section of the Potato Head Display. I'd also recommend bringing your own ponies if you just want accessories. We didn't get one so I don't have a picture. I didn't see the size of the box either, sorry!

We bring 2-3 of our potato head bodies down with us and just buy the parts! We LOVE potato head!!

From what I noticed, the My Little Pony boxes were just about as big. if I end up going in November I think I'm going to get one of those for my sister for Christmas. They had some really cool things that weren't just outfits for the MLP, like I saw a bed, and I think a vanity.

Thanks for posting those pictures. Dh and I are so excited abou this. Our twins are a tad obsessed with MPH. We have no less than 10 potato heads!

Last year we bought the big plastic MPH. ($52 with tax I think) The problem I ran into was not finding the whole set at DTD. For example, I have Tinkerbell's wings, shoes, and wand but not her hair. No one had it. :confused3 I was able to get 2 extra pieces I needed at the judges tent in MK. I called WDW when I got home and they would sell me her hair, but the shipping was too much for just one piece!

Here are more photos. The big MPH filled and a normal MPH beside him.
P6090686.jpg

More of our family. :love:
P6090685.jpg

P6090682.jpg

P6090680.jpg

thats awesome!! we have a mr. potatoe head that my DS got for christmas and DD will get a mrs. potatoe head this year. i will have to be sure to pack them this way they have something to play with in the hotel in the morning and on the plane ride back home!

poohbear8 awesome potato heads...I hear you about not getting "all the parts". I have MP's umbrella but no hat! So annoying...I guess how they keep you coming back. I love the Mr. Incredible Tater ;)

One thing I forgot to mention....if you get pirate ears, they make a left and a right. If you look at my picture you can tell I didn't realize that.:confused3

Last night while going through my stash and making MPH for pictures I saw 3 arms that are Disney arms. One is thumbs up, one has a hole to hold something and the other is a fist.

If you end up missing something there are people who sell single pieces on Ebay, but you have to watch the shipping.

This looks so fun! I'll have to get a box next time I go to WDW.

DOes anyone have a list of all the parts available?

My son loves, loves, loves Mr Potatohead - I can't wait to get one of these boxes!! :thumbsup2

mo x

Buy the potato part somewhere else so you can fill the box with more parts and get more for your money! If that is not an option, don't forget to open up his backside and pack it with parts too!

We did this a few years ago for my now Brother in Law (he just turned 7) and one of the other customers who was doing this too told us to open him up and put parts in there so that we could get more in the box.

Do they still have the flying dumbo part(the one that looks like the ride)? I just saw it not too long ago on google and have never seen it before.

We were there at the end of April and didn't see any Flying Dumbo pieces.

The previous year we picked up the Dumbo ears. =)

Do they still have the flying dumbo part(the one that looks like the ride)? I just saw it not too long ago on google and have never seen it before.

We found the flying Dumbo last December. Hadn't seen it on previous trips. My guess may be that they get them in and out of stock. I was very happy to find it last trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter