Mr. negative has joined!!!

Welcome Home!!!

Your discussions here on the DVC Board raised a lot of good questions. I was actually glad to have your input and am pleased that you have decided to join the ranks. You need to keep that critical eye on DVC (along with the rest of us) in order to ensure our continuing enjoyment of the DVC.

I'm glad you and your wife liked the VWL. Maybe we'll run into you sometime! WELCOME HOME!

Welcome home neighbor! Hope you enjoy our home (VWL) as much as I've enjoyed reading your posts! Glad you decided to join the DVC family!!:bounce:

I also just bought my first 170 points at VWL - today!
We were at Wilderness Lodge Oct 5-14 and its gorgeous!

I would never have called you Mr. Negative, I think you thought out your decision with an extremely analytical and critical eye, and that is definitely a good thing to do before making this kind of decision! We too have a (slightly older than) one year old, and hope that you will enjoy many years of happy vacations!

Congratulations!

:bounce:

CONGRATULATIONS!! AND WELCOME HOME!!!:bounce:

I knew there was a reason you kept lurking even though you were so down on DVC. You will NOT regret it! The only thing you will regret is not having more points. We purchased 230 beginning points at OKW and quickly realized we needed more. We added on 150 about 1 1/2 years later. SOOOOO glad we did!:D

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME! It is always good to make a decision with your eyes wide open.l You can rest easy that you made an informed decision and enjoy your purchase!

WOW! I'm glad that I'm sitting down.;)

WELCOME HOME!!!

We just added on 104 points at VWL with the Magical Beginnings program.

If we're ever neighbors, I'll be happy to buy you a drink and toast your decision!

No matter how long it took to get you there, all that matters is that you're HOME!! YAPPEE!!! Congrats!! :D

Sgt. Pet, My Dad grew up in Clifton. Glad to see someone from a place I know. Welcome home, you'll love it!!!!!!

Congratulations!

I too asked lots of questions (and did plenty of spread sheets) before we took the plunge.

Both of us are very analytical (okay, anal for short) engineers, and don't buy much on emotions--took plenty of number crunching and my 2 year old asking if we were going to Disney on a daily basis to buy in.

So, I will repeat for you what my husband said after we bought, "looks like there will be a snowball fight in hell tonight after all".:D

Trudy

I couldn't help myself......but I just had to ask you which DC resort you'll be staying at with those points?? :D :D Only kidding.......we just returned from our first stay at the VWL after staying at several WDW hotels. We really loved the Villa 1-BR accomodations the best. It was so quiet, relaxing and spacious. Can't wait to go back home again.

I still hope for positive changes in the DC program in the future, as I like to sample the different resorts (we liked the Poly), but I won't be sad if I can only stay at my VWL and future BCV homes.

VWL is a great place to hang your hat......Welcome Home. :bounce:

For a moment there, I thought the "SGTPET" who posted in another thread that he was an owner was in fact an IMPOSTER!:D

Congrats and Welcome Home!

It is hard to believe isn't it. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and humorous responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter