• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mr. negative has joined!!!

sgtpet

DIS Veteran
After my perceived negative comments in the past, some will be surprised that my wife and I purchased 170 points at VWL this past weekend. We were down there on vacation and just found the rooms to be wonderful. The MB program was a bonus since we were just down there. I hope that my one year old son and potential future children will enjoy the DVC program in the 40 years to come.

Congratulations and welcome home!!!! Glad you saw the light (it can be pretty blinding here some times)!:)

Welcome Home! i don't remember, were you mr. negative or mr. i'm not sure i want to do this?

LOL! Welcome Home! At least we know you looked at all sides before making the decision.

Welcome Home and Congratulations!!

Enjoy the next 41 years!! I know your child(ren) will.

Welcome home! You're going to love it.

On our first trip using our DVC, we got stranded in WDW due to
a major snow storm in Boston. We had to stay 2 more days (boo hoo :) :) and we just used our points to stay. So, it really didn't cost us more money (not out of pocket at that time) and we had an AP (because we are going again on Fri) so have DVC was the
the best thing we could have done.

You're going to love it!

Congratulations. As I recalled you were upset by the points for the World resorts. As you have probably learned, why stay at those hotels when you have DVC.
Your decision to make your home at WLV is a wise one. With a young child the boat to MK is a wonderful perk. Besides VWL is very nice and with the WL amenities a great choice.

WELCOME HOME

teehee:D :D I KNEW there was a reason you kept hanging around this board!!! :p

Welcome home!

Welcome Home.

I hope you truely enjoy your well thought out investment.

Nothing wrong with working through your doubts before making such a big purchase. That's partly what these boards are for. ;)

Anyway, I'm glad you realized the benefits and saw your way clear to buy into DVC. Enjoy planning lots of terrific trips in the future! WELCOME HOME! :)

Congratulations & Welcome Home! Nothing wrong with plenty of research before taking the plunge! Glad you joined!

sgtpet...

We know you are coming into this with your eyes wide open, and your thorough research will allow you to enjoy your investment in peace and happiness.

Sometimes our WDW and DVC glasses are a little rose-colored. As long as we all always respect each other and the opinions voiced here, there is plenty of room for discussion and even disagreement.

Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter